Part Nine ~Kyle x Johnnie #4~

"You know what you did!" Johnnie yelled. "No, I don't, Johnnie," "You're lying. I have seen it myself," Kyle honestly didn't even know what the hell Johnnie was talking about.

"Seen what?" Kyle asked. "You and Damon!" Johnnie yelled, stepping closer to Kyle. "Johnnie I-I," Johnnie pushed Kyle against the wall.

"It's not what it looked like," Kyle said. "It was exactly what it looked like his hands were all over you," Johnnie ran his hand down Kyle's body.

Kyle tried to push his hand away, but Johnnie wasn't having that as he grabs onto the hems of Kyle's jeans. "Don't you fücking dare. You didn't push his hand away, so why would you push mine away?"

Kyle did push Damon's hand away. They were messing around, and Johnnie saw it differently. "I-I did-" Johnnie gripped Kyle's crotch.

Kyle gasp and tried to pull away. 'You're mine. Mine to kiss," Johnnie Kissed Kyle hard, shoving his tongue into the boy's mouth.

"Mine to touch," Johnnie started palming Kyle through his jeans. Kyle let his head fall back against the wall.

Johnnie didn't like that all too well as he grabbed a fist full of Kyle's hair. "Look at me when I'm talking to you,"

"Y-yes, sir," "Wrong!" Johnnie growled, smacking Kyle's ass. "Y-yes master," "That's a good slut now go to the room be naked by the time I come up there or else,"

Kyle took off to the bedroom. He didn't want to piss Johnnie off more than what he already was. Kyle stripped down to his underwear.

He was about to take them off when Johnnie walked into the room. "I thought I told you to be naked," Johnnie growled.

Kyle's eyes locked on the items in Johnnie's hands. "Hey!" Johnnie yelled, snapping Kyle out of it. He placed the items on the table next to the bed before pushing Kyle on the bed.

Johnnie grabbed the cuffs cuffing Kyle's hands behind his back. Johnnie flipped Kyle over, pulling him on his lap, pulling Kyle's underwear down.

"Count!" Kyle looked back to see Johnnie's hand was raised. "Master, please don't," "Did I say you could talk?"

"No, master," "That will be five more," Johnnie brought his hand down hard, and the sound echoes off the bedroom walls.

"One," Another smack, and Kyle bit his lips, keeping him quiet. "Two," Kyle was a mess when the last slap landed, burning like hell.

"Ten!" Kyle cried out. Johnnie gently laid him down on the bed. Johnnie didn't say a word as he grabbed the next item, which was a rubber cøck ring.

Rubber is the best because you could pull them off easier. The metal one, however, can cause damage.

Johnnie placed the ring on Kyle, causing him to groan. Kyle hated it when they are used on him but love using them on Johnnie.

Johnnie looked up at Kyle and smirked as he grabbed Kyle's hard cøck, pumping it slowly. Kyle could feel the ring tightening.

Kyle groaned, shutting his eyes tightly. Kyle felt the bed shift as Johnnie grabbed the next item. "Remember all those times I caught you with this up your ass?" Johnnie asked.