Part Eleven ~Jordan x Jeydon #1~

"Jeydon," Jordan sang, poking Jeydon in his ribs. "I'm bored," "I have something we can do," Jeydon smirked.

"What are you thinking?" Jordan asked. Jeydon didn't reply as he jumped on top of Jordan and started licking his side, causing him to scream.

"Stop," Jordan grabbed Jeydon's hand, laughing uncontrollably. "J-Jeydon stop," Jordan pinned his hands down on the bed catching his breath.

"Screw you," Jordan laughed. Jeydon leans down so the boys were face to face. "Is that a promise?" Jeydon asked.

"Yes, Jeydon, I promise to screw you," Jordan laughed, joking around, causing Jeydon to pout. "Come on, Jeydon, you know I love you,"

Jordan brought his hands to Jeydon's back, rubbing circle into it. "I love you too," Jeydon replied, leaning down to kiss Jordan.

Jordan closed the gap between them, resting his hands on Jeydon's hips. Jeydon smiled into the kiss. Jeydon pulled back, laughing.

"You suck," Jordan pouted. "Only for you, babe," Jeydon replied, causing Jordan's face to turn a bright shade of red.

"That's not what I meant," Jeydon said as Jordan drawing circles on the boy's hips. "Then what did you mean, pretty boy?" Jordan asked.

"I mean you...." Jeydon leans in "suck," He finished pecking Jordan's lips. "And I suck because?" Jordan asked, and Jeydon shrugged his shoulders.

"You just do," "If I suck so much, why don't you find someone better?" Jordan replied, sticking his tongue out at him.

"Because I only want you, you idiot," "You did not just call me an idiot," Jordan said. "And if I did?" Jeydon smirked.

Jordan pushed him down on his back, grabbing a couch pillow, and started hitting him with it. Jeydon shrieks and covered his face.

"No, resisting!" Jordan laughed. Jeydon grabbed the pillow jerking it from Jordan's hands, and started hitting him with it.

Jordan fell back off of him. "Man down! Man down!" Jordan yelled, trying to crawl away from Jeydon.

Jordan reached for nothing but air before pretending to drop dead. "Victory is mine!" Jeydon yelled, rolling Jordan to his back.

"And now I shall place a kiss upon thy lips. For this shall be the final kiss," Jeydon leaned down and kissed Jordan.

Jordan wrapped his arms around Jeydon neck. He couldn't help but giggle during the kiss. "I love you, Jeydon,"

"I love you too, Jordan.

~~~~Later That Night ~~~~

Jordan's lips moved in sync with Jeydon's. Jordan had him pushed down on the bed removing the shirt from Jeydon's body, throwing it across the room.

Jordan kissed down Jeydon's chest, slipping his hand inside the boys pants slowly started palming the boy through his boxers.

Jordan loves the little moans that would slip past Jeydon's lips. Jeydon locked their lips back together.

Jordan licked Jeydon's bottom lips, asking for permission. Jeydon gladly parted his lips allowing Jordan's tongue to roam his mouth.