Part Fifty ~Shannon x Reader~

Requested by: FandomsAreMyEscape

As you were sitting at the table with Shannon and her parents you could tell that she was starting to get a little upset. You placed your hand on her thigh slowly making your way to the front of her jeans.

Between you and Shannon she was more into wearing Jeans. You were quite the opposite you always were dresses and lace underwear to please your mistress.

"Y/N stop now," Shannon whispered just loud enough for you to hear.

That didn't stop you. You were in the mood to be punished. So you continued what you were doing and took it up a notch. You unbuttoned her pants and slipped your hand inside ignoring the conversation her parent was talking about.

Shannon was about to answer a question when you decided to be a little tease slipping your hand inside her underwear. She opened her mouth to answer the question as you ran your finger over her clit causing her to gasp.

"Are you okay Shannon?" Her mom asked unaware of what was going on in front of her.

.

"I'm fine just forgetting what I was going to say,"

She played it off cool shooting you a glance out the corner of her eyes. You couldn't wait to get home, and she knew it.

~~~At The House~~~

"You thought that was funny?" Shannon yelled as she slams the door shut. You ignored her and kept walking heading up to the room you and Shannon shared.

"Y/N do not walk away from me."

You could hear her making her way up the stairs. You walked into the room and took off your dress leaving in just your bra and lace underwear.

You had your back turned and didn't even notice Shannon have entered the room until she wrapped her arms around you pulling you close to her.

"You think that was funny princess?" She asked as she kissed along your neck.

"Yes,"

"I don't think that was a good idea princess," She smirked.

That was all she said before walking out of the room. You were shocked and was wondering what she was doing. You sighed and climbed into the bed thinking you were going to receive nothing tonight because you pissed Shannon off. You closed your eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

~~~Morning~~~

You waked up and was unable to move. You jerked at the material that was holding you down hearing the rustling of the chains you knew you was screw. You were spread out on the bed completely naked.

"Good morning princess," Shannon smirked as she walked into the room.

"Shannon this is crazy. Why am I chained to the bed?" You knew the answer, but you wanted to hear it for yourself.

"Remember what you did last night princess," You nodded.

"Well, princess you have been a naughty girl,"

She walked over to the closet knowing that's where you keep all the sex toys at. She opened the door and grabbed the whip, a vibrator, a dildo, and a blindfold. She turned around and closed the door with her foot and slowly walked toward the bed.

She placed the items down keeping the blindfold in her hand. Shannon climbed onto your lap, and she leaned forward and tied the blindfold around your head covering your eyes.

~~~Shannon's POV~~~

I climbed off the bed and grabbed the whip running it along Y/N's leg and over her stomach.