Part Sixteen ~Kyle x Tyler #2~

"Do we have to watch it?" Kyle asked. "Yes, yes, we do," Kyle groaned and rolled his eyes. "This will be the third time seeing it,"

"Do you have anything better we could do?" Tyler asked, and Kyle thought about it for a second.

"Actually, yes, I do have something better to do," Kyle said, climbing on Tyler's lap, leaning in, capturing their lips together.

Kyle drew back, smirking at his reaction. "Would you rather watch the movie or...." He finger walked up Tyler's chest.

"Have your way with me right here....," Kyle kissed his way up to Tyler's ear. "Right now," Kyle giggled.

Kyle pulled back and looked Tyler straight in his eyes, searching for some reaction from him. Tyler pushed Kyle on the couch, hovering over top of him.

"I'll rather...." Tyler kissed Kyle's neck, working his way down to his collarbone. "Have my way..."

Tyler tugged Kyle's shirt over his head, drawing his lips back to Kyle's neck. Tyler kissed down Kyle's chest.

Kyle arched his back when he felt Tyler mouthing ar his nipple. Tyler used his finger to play with the other.

Tyler drew back, kissing his way back up to Kyle's lips. "With you," Tyler finished. Kyle tugged at the hems of Tyler's shirt.

"Please get it off," Tyler smiled and lifted his shirt over his head. Tyler leans back down, but Kyle stopped him midway.

Kyle dipped his finger underneath Tyler's jeans, pulling him down on top of him. Tyler worked his finger through Kyle's fluffy hair.

"You're so perfect," Kyle blushed. "Not as perfect as you," Kyle muttered. Kyle leans up, pushing Tyler back against the sofa.

Kyle crawled on Tyler's lap playing with the band of his jean, lightly tugging them forward. Tyler leans forward, planting kissed on Kyle's neck.

Kyle worked on Tyler's pants, slipping his hand inside. He felt Tyler breath hitch when his hand ran over the bulge.

"T-take them off," Tyler said, and Kyle nodded. Kyle pulled back and unbuttoned Tyler's pants. Tyler lifted his hips so that Kyle can slide them off.

You could see the outline of Tyler's semi-hard cøck. Kyle leans down, placing open mouth kisses.

Kyle looked up at him. Not breaking eye contact, Kyle licked a strip over Tyler's cøck. "K-kyle," Tyler moaned, knowing what the boy was doing.

"May I?" Tyler nodded. Kyle pulled his boxers down, holding his dïck in his hand, running his hand up and down at a slow pace.

Kyle watches the little bit of foreskin covering the head. Kyle looked up at Tyler, whose head was resting back against the sofa.

Kyle speeds his movements up a little running his thumb over the head. Kyle heard a low moan slip past Tyler's lips.

Kyle leans down, and kitty licks the head, making sure to run his tongue in the slit. Kyle looked up to see Tyler's mouth open, but nothing was coming out.

Kyle would have to change that without breaking eye contact; Kyle lowered his head farther down.

Kyle took the bottom half in his hand, slowly pumping. Tyler looked down at Kyle, who moved his head to the side.