Ch.11

Calypso-

"Oh my god thank you so much.I was worried sick."He came up to me.

"U-uh um no problem.All we did was call your name and bam Dad to the rescue."What the fuck life has turned for the better.Oh my geesus.

"No but how can I repay you?Do you want to get a cup of coffee so that bandit can get to to know you.She already loves you,I can tell because I'm a dad,Dads know everything."I quickly nodded my head.Bandit smiled widely and laughed.
"Well,well wasn't I right?"Gerard tickled her.

"I forgot to introduce my self but considering by your face expression you already know who I am.But I don't know you.So drop it on me."Gerard smiled looking at me.

"M-My name is Calypso."I smiled.

"Pretty name.Do you want to walk or drive to the Starbucks?"

"Depends.Is there a line?"I asked.

"Vroom Vroom Get in Mi car."He said copying the 6 second video.Bandit laughed so hard she almost had an asthma attack.we walked towards a Brand new looking car up by a Walgreens near us.

"So Calypso,How old are you?"He questioned me.
"I'm 16."I said straight out.

"Shouldn't you be at school right now?"he asked,Maybe thinking I skipped school.

"I used to do online and finished early."It's true.I used to do online because I would never like going to school with other people.I just didn't like it.
"Wow so you are really smart aren't you?"

"Eh,I was just quick on learning."

"I wish I could've been like that."He said to himself but clearly for me to know.
"So bandit?What are your Tv shows?"I asked the small 5 year old.She looked at me and told me she doesn't like watching TV.

"That's my girl,Like who needs that?"I made a sassy remark.She laughed.Finally one child who doesn't like TV.We got in Gerard's car,and we all did the same thing,Put on our seatbelts.

"Safety first."Bandit Said probably copying what teachers have said to everyone.It was weird because like its a car that I've never been in before.Its just weird.Gerard drove to the Starbucks with that little inside park for kids.You know which one I'm talking about right?No,well this Starbucks used to be a McDonald's and the children loved it so they kept it there.The ride there was calm and quiet because Of the music.That Hour and a half I had with Gerard soon ended quickly when an all too familiar face walked in...

A/n OH MY GOD THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K READS IM FREAKING OUT.ive been waiting for 1k but hey I made it.Thnk you all for reading even though I never updated.