Uno

Vic's pov

I was with the guys on my way back home,I can't wait to see my beautiful girlfriend Jessie.I wanna go inside the house and see her beautiful face."viccy get the hell out you are home."Mike yells.

"Ok thanks guys I will see you guys tomorrow."I say before stepping out the bus with my two bags.Mike closes the door and I walk up to the front door and I open the door.I look around and someone was in the kitchen.I walk over there and a young girl is trying to make the coffee maker work.

"Thank god,mom how the fuck does-"She looks at me and I am there with my mouth wide open,she just said mom.

"Woah your vic motherfucking fuentes."She says.She runs out the kitchen screaming mom.I follow her.

"Yeah?what happen calypso?"I look at jessie walking down the stairs.

"Jessie why did she call you mom?"I ask

"I will be in my room."The young girl runs up the stairs and into the room next to ours.

"I adopted her.Look when you are at tour I miss you and I am all alone in this house.I just wanted a person to hang out with so I adopted her.I know you don't want a daughter yet,but I just wanted a girl that I can take anywhere whenever I want."I was kinda mad.

"But you never told me.I come back from tour to find out you adopted some random girl from a fucking adoption shit."

"Victor!Look deal with it,I am going to bed."Jessie runs up the stairs.

"Can I get my coffee now!"The young girl asks from the stairs.

"Go right fucking ahead."I say groan.I don't want a daughter,I don't want to be leashed because I have a fucking kid in my house.Great night coming back from warped tour..