(new) Ch.7

It was Halloween night and Mike organized at the last minute a party and invited us. It was at this place with a disco and a stage and they would give you food and it had a bar.

Mike was playing Hollywood Undead and then went to Wiz khalifa. The whole group of Ptv and their girlfriends, Jessie, Me and a shit load of people  were all dancing and drinking. I drank a whole bunch of Virgin Piña Coladas with Jessie. And I tried this thing this Cuban dude gave me. He was flirting with me and was making me drinks.(without alcohol of course)
He gave me this icee lemonade thing that was delicious and some other things and we danced. He was 20 or so.

Later that night Tony sat next to me at the bar drunk.

"Hell-o Calyps-o." He smiled at me.

"Sup tone bone."I took a drink of my piña colada.

"Can I has some?"he pointed towards the drink.

"Sure Tony."I passed it to him and he didn't take a sip but he Chugged it.he left me just enough.

"Thanks Tony."

"Sorry I drank it all, I like Coconut."

"It's fine." Well that happened.

-

Later that night Jessie and Vic were too drunk to drive so I had to put my license to use and drive us home.

The whole time Jessie was asleep in her seat and Vic was telling me he didn't like that Kid I was talking to.

"He's like 19, he's too young for me." Vic told me.

"What do you mean?"

"He's for you. But I don't like him."

"Okay. Did you drink water."

"Yes. I take a nap."He got comfy. They were a problem to get into the house but we made it safely.