Ch.15

The mall was okay.Some girls ran up to Tony but we managed to get what we needed.We eventually made it to the car and started getting home.Tony once again grabbed my hand and held it while he drove.

Before we got out he kissed my cheek.I don't want anything between us for the fact that Vic is technically my Dad thing.Vic wouldn't want to know that I've been making out with his band mate.Knowing that I'm 17.I need to distance myself away from Tony.

"Hey Calypso,How was the mall?"Mike came outside and smiled at me.He took some bags out my hand.I didn't get much.I got something's but that's it."Wait close your eyes."Tony smiled.

"Why?"

"It's a surprise."I closed my eye as told.Someone took my left hand and held it.On my right someone was like dragging me by my arm.

I took a step and then tony told me "Stair."I lifted my foot up and stepped up.I soon came to a stop.

"Open your eyes."I opened my eyes and I saw the guys from sleeping with sirens,A girl I don't know,Gerard,avery and Yaiza and the baby and a boy That looked familiar but I didn't know.

"SURPRIZE."The all yelled.I saw decorations and a banner that said happy birthday.

"Holy shit I forgot today was my birthday."I can't Believe I forgot my own birthday.I smiled widely and hugged all the guys.

"So I brought an old friend of mine named Eric.He's your age and is Alex's Nephew."Vic told me.Alex gaskarths nephew?Thats cool with me.

"Eric come here."He called Eric over to us.He walked over and looked me straight in the eye.

"What's up Vic?"He asked him.He had a weird accent but it was cute.

"This is the girl you'll be helping out at school."Wait,What!