Dos

Calypso POV

Im calypso, I'm 16 and Vic Motherfucking Fuentes IS my Dad thing.

After I have my coffee I walk to Jessie's room.

"Hey mom?"I peak my head in the door.

"Yes calip?"She asks.I step inside the room.

"Is Vic my um?"I cough.

"Yes."she seems to know what I was gonna say.

"And let me guess he isn't too fond of me?"It happens all the time to me,that is why I was still there,in the orphanage,they would always take me back.No one really liked me,it hurts even more if my idol did the same.

"Yes,Will you tell Vic to come sleep over here.He is either in the guest room or the couch."

"Got it."I step out the room and I walk to the kitchen to get a caprisun.I put in the straw and I walk to the couch and tap Vic's shoulder.He turns over to look at me.

"Um,Jessie wants you to go sleep over to your guises room."I say awkwardly.

"Ok,go away."That proves her point.

"Sorry."I apoligize.I go back into the kitchen and I throw away my juice and I instead grab some oreo's and milk afterwards.I dip a cookie in the milk and bite into it.

"Hi who are you."I drop my cookie and look back.A figure that was tall and skinny appears.(A/N I just thought of Pokemon XD)

"I am Jessie's adopted duaghter.You scared the shit out of me."I say putting my hand over my heart.The figure takes a step closer and I soon recognize the person before me.Mike fuentes.

"I am Mike-"

"I know who you are no need to introduce,I love PTV.Anyways,I am calypso."I introduce myself.

"So,Jessie adopted you?"He smiles.

"Yup."

"You like pierce the veil?"

"Yerp."

"Vic is mad about Jessie adopting you?"

"Yes."I look at the ground.

"He'll get over it,if anything you have uncle Mikey."He points his thumb towards himself.

"Would you like some oreo's?"I ask.

"Yeah sure."He reaches his hand into the Oreo thingy and eats it.

"This is weird as fuck."I randomly say.

"What?"

"This,just a year ago I thought I would never meet you,and this happend.Yeah I am not proudest of how vic thinks about me,but as long as I meet you guys I am perfectly fine."I grab an Oreo and shove it into my mouth.

"Well surprising things happen when you least think about it,"

"Anyways why and how are you here at 2 AM?"

"I needed some cookies like you,And I have a key."He takes a bite out of his oreo.

"That is reasonable who dosen't like cookies?"

"I am not one of those people."We luagh.

"Hey would you mind if I take the other pack of Oreos?"

"Your older and in my favorite band and you have known Jessie and this apartment longer so knock your self out.

"Thanks little one gotta go."Mike puts his hand in the pantry and grabs the other thing of Oreos and then leaves out the front door.After about a while of getting fatter and fatter from oreos,I make the choice of actually going to sleep.