Chapter Twenty-Nine | Xander-Sexual

                     Have I hit rock bottom? Is that even a fucking question, of course I've hit rock bottom. Or maybe I haven't and I'm just teetering over the edge of rock bottom and there needs to be another push that would send me flying over the edge with the inability to ever come back and salvage my place above rock bottom. Whichever it was, I felt like complete and utter shit.

As I tune out Professor Uma's lecturing about some famous and old as shit author who created legendary stories that depicted werewolves in an artistic and utmost 'captivating' way — blegh — I lay my head on the desk in front of me with closed eyes.

To outsiders, I was sleeping soundly like the reckless and uncaring student that I was who was probably failing this stupid ass class — I'm passing thank you very fucking much Margaret who sits in row five and always gives me a stank ass look. But in actuality, I'm once again consumed by my raging thoughts that continue to brew within my head making it hard for me to concentrate and focus on anything.

Especially when my thoughts were filled with nothing but him like a lovesick school girl who was too shy to admit her damn feelings to the dude who's been her best friend for years now. This isn't some flashy young adult romance movie/book, this is my real life. My real life that is filled with real events, real emotions, real feelings, real turmoil, real —

'Real jerking off to Xander sessions.' Jackson quipped.

I shift in my seat, my hands ball up into fists on the desk. If I could strangle Jackson I sincerely would with zero hesitation. The bastard is laughing with so much satisfaction inside me, triggering the hell out of me but I don't bother to block him this time. I'm over blocking him at this point. It still pissed me off that he just had to bring that up, not that it wasn't already lingering in the back of my mind. I just didn't want to acknowledge the memory of it ever happening but it did and I didn't know what to do with myself.

I Jaylin Wilson jerked off to Xander King two nights ago.

An audible groan left my mouth.

Actually coming to terms with what happened felt so weird, it made me want to slap myself and act like it never actually happened but it fucking did, that's the kicker. Knowing that I thought about all of the lewd and sexual things that Xander was doing in my dream and was capable of getting off to it when I was fully awake and conscious of what I was doing only confirmed that I had fallen even deeper into the rabbit hole; it was simply to late for me to even attempt to crawl out of it at this point.

The worst part of all of this is that — my face squeezes to mentally prepare myself — I didn't just do it once. I did it five fucking times...and came every single damn time without fail. Until I was exhausted, until I was incapable of cumming anymore. The plus side is that I now know that I was capable of cumming five times before I had enough —

'Xander could make us cum a whole lot mo—'

No. No. No. I shake my head.

Maybe I should have blocked the fucker. Was Jackson always this annoying or am I just being more sensitive than usually because my member is still tingling due to the dream?

'I think you're still sensitive.' Jackson hummed.

Rolling my eyes, I try to remember where I left off with my thoughts as Jackson's interrupted distracted me.