6

Convincing Liv and Luke was easier than I imagined. Of course there was a little argument but at last both them agreed to help Kai merge with Jo.

Now we were back at the cemetery. Liv, Luke and me waiting for Kai. He finally appeared with Jo on his shoulder. Kai chained Jo while she was asleep. He turned to face me. "Good job Aly, you convinced both of them to help me." He smirked and walked outside.

"You never told me how the hell you met Kai?" Liv muttered. "I'll tell you once we're out of here, okay?" I replied and Liv nodded.

Then Jo woke up. Her eyes darted to twins and me. "Guys, what did you do?"

"What you should've done 18 years ago." Liv replied, Kai knelt down in front of her. "It's not gonna work Kai, I don't have my ma-"

"Magic, I know, you put it right here." He took out the knife and stabbed Jo. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Trying to reunite Jo with her magic." Kai stabbed her one more time and Luke tried to get him away from her but Kai pinned him against the wall.

"I was willing to kill you when you were a toddler, you think I won't do it know?"

Luke sighed and walked out. "I'm not watching this." I tried to follow him but Kai stopped me. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Home, something you don't have." I replied ironically and walked out, then we heard whistlening and Kai also started walking out, looking around to see where the sound came from.

Suddenly Damon came out and threw Kai against the tree. "Damon stop!" I yelled and he looked at me in disbelief. "I don't even wanna know what are you doing with this sociopath."

Kai got on his feet and smirked. "You're right, you don't wanna know." Damon rose his eyebrows at me. "It's not what you think." I said in defense. Then Liv and Jo came outside.

"I'll do it, I'll merge with you but I need time and you won't hurt anyone else." Jo stated. Kai chuckled but before he could answer, Alaric grabbed him and pointed gun at his head. "Kill him." Damon said but Jo insisted to keep him alive so that she could merge with him once she got stronger. They tied Kai and left Damon with him to babysit.

Alaric and Jo went somewhere and Liv was asking me questions. "Now, will you tell me how you and my brother crossed your ways?"

I sighed and sat on the ground. "I didn't know he was your brother at first okay. I bumped into him in the bar and then I found him in the streets, so I felt bad and invited him in my house, partly because he told me he knew Damon."

"And when exactly did you found out that he was Kai parker, the sociopath we were trying to catch so desperately?" Damon asked ironically and I rolled my eyes. "He accidentally siphoned me." I sure wasn't going to tell them it happened while kissing, I mean I didn't know who he was so it really shouldn't be that big of a deal.

"Oh Aly, Aly. You missed the funniest part." Kai chuckled. "Great, he's awake. Now I can kill him."

"Damon didn't you understand what Jo said?" Liv asked crossing her arms over her chest. "We're keeping him alive." Empasys on alive. Damon sighed in defeat and started walking away. "I'm not babysitting anymore."

Liv and I rolled our eyes and laughed when we realized we did it at the same time. "Oh, aren't you besties already, exactly how long have you known each other?"

"Not your business." Liv replied harshly. I was about to leave them and go to my home but Liv's scream made me turn around. I quickly rushed to her and saw older guy chanting some spell. "He's going to send Kai in prison world again." Liv mumbled since she didn't have any energy. I realized that guy was their dad. Joshua parker. Even the mention of his name made me want to throw up.

I vamp speed to him and throw him against the trees. Then I untied Kai and vamp speed to where Liv was lying with him.

"You saved me how romantic." Kai replied sarcastically. "Can you shut up for a minute?!" I snapped and bit my wrist.

"Dear old dad, not wasting a minute." Kai kept talking but I was more focused on saving Liv's life. "Drink it." I told her and she started drinking my blood. Out of nowhere Kai fell on his knees and groaned in pain.

I turned around and saw Joshua standing there, chanting the same spell. I tried to vamp speed to him to attack him but of course he used a spell to keep me frozen.

"Dad don't!" Liv yelled at him. But Joshua didn't stop, he kept chanting the spell. Untill Damon came from behind him and pushed him aside. He made himself invisible, his spell on me stopped working and I could move again. I rushed to Kai who was barely conscious and gave him my blood. Liv knelt down beside me. "Is he okay? If he dies, me and Luke will have to do the merge."

"Good to know how much you care about me Livipoo." Kai replied ironically and I rolled my eyes. "He's fine."

Then Joshua appeared once again and finished chanting the spell before anyone could stop him. Kai hold on to me and Liv and I didn't realize why untill we were engulfed by white light.

I opened my eyes realizing we were in the woods and it was snowing. I looked around and saw Kai and Liv beside me. "What did you do?" I snapped at Kai.

"Me?" He asked innocently. "I didn't do anything, it was all dear old dad."

"Why would he send all three of us here?" I asked and he smirked "okay that was me, he was trying to send me here but because I hold on to both of you, you came here with me."

"Great." I said sarcastically and checked on Liv. "You okay?" She nodded and stood up.

"Where are we?"

"In the prison world but it's not the one that was created for me because it was may 10th 1994 on repeat and here it's snowing. So it's the other prison world created for someone else who's dangerous and probably somewhere around here."

I didn't get it. How could Kai be so calm right now. He was yet again trapped in the prison world. "Aren't you supposed to be... I don't know furious or something?"

He chuckled "why would I be furious. You see, I brought you two with me for certain reasons. If Liv is here with me than my dad won't be able to merge her and Luke. And you... If you're here , your friends will come to our rescue."

"So we're just going to wait, doing nothing?" I asked in disbelief, Kai nodded. "We need Bennet blood to escape and I doubt prisoner here is Bennet."

"What else do we need to escape?" I asked Liv. "We need celestial event, ascendant and Bennet blood and we need to do the spell obviously." She turned to Kai "There wasn't any celestial event happening, how did Our dad-"

She was cut off by Kai. "How am I supposed to know, I've been out for 18 years, remember? He found a way I guess, he's the coven leader."

"We need to find the ascendant then." I suggested and Kai sighed in boredom. "Waste of time. There's no way to escape without Bennet blood"

I rolled my eyes and looked at Liv to see what she was thinking. "I'll do the locater spell." Kai scoffed and I snapped at him again. "If you're so bored and want to do nothing other than wait around for my friends to come here and rescue us, why don't you just leave us huh?"

He chuckled and grabbed on my wrist. "You really think I'm that stupid to leave your side for a minute?"

I felt pain and tried to get away from his grip but he didn't let go. "Just because you're a vampire doesn't mean you're stronger than me. While I'm siphoning you, I'm hundred times stronger. Got it?"

I sighed and he let go of my wrist. "Doesn't matter. I need to get out from here as soon as possible."

"Why? It's not like you have a boyfriend 'cause otherwise you wouldn't kiss me."

Liv turned to our direction when she heard this. "You kissed him?"

"Like I told you I didn't know who he was."

Kai smirked and whispered in my ear. "We both know you want to do it again."

"I'm just hoping you didn't sleep with him not knowing he was my brother." Liv asked and I shook my head. "Of course not."

"It's on the table though, if you want." Before I could reply, Liv interepted "the ascendant is in the salvatore house."