𝟎𝟓⥋𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

!Some season 4 spoilers!

"Fuck, no. This can't be happening." I mumble to myself, trying to pull myself together. "No, no, no, no."

I shut my eyes, trying to think of a way out of this. Eren had shifted in Marley and he was attacking the city. Buildings were crumbling to the ground and people were running away in hopes of survival.

A shard of glass from one of the buildings Eren had destroyed ended up pierced through my stomach.

My only hope of surviving this is to get back to the airship with Hange and see if there's anything they can do about this.

I stumbled across the roof of the building I was standing on. The airship was in my sight, it was just further away than I hoped it would be. My hand found it's way down to the glass, covering the wound. It didn't do much, but I really need to hang on.

Shivers were traveling up and down my body every time I moved. I had to keep an eye out on my surroundings as well considering that we are in an opposing country and there are giant humans smashing the place up.

Another earthquake came from behind me and I quickly turned around to keep another shard of glass from impaling me. "Shit!" I gasp. I can't move too much or the wound will only get worse. At this point, I could feel the blood pouring out of me. I need to get to the aircraft now.

I continued forward, slightly faster this time, but still looking out for my surroundings. Hange better be able to help me. I'm not dying on some aircraft tonight.

My surroundings were starting to look hazy. It felt the like the ground underneath me was spinning around.

I slapped myself, hoping to regain composure. The aircraft is so close, I can't stop now. I continued pushing forward, no matter how much it hurt. I felt the glass ripping though everything inside of me, but I can't draw too much attention to myself or someone will come up here and kill me.

I started messing around with my odm gear, hoping that I can make it up to the aircraft without killing myself. All the straps seemed to be in place, so I hooked onto the railing and pulled myself up. As expected, this seemed to only worsen my injury.

This time, I lost my hearing for a second. It all became some white noise. I looked over to my side, Armin standing on the doorway of the aircraft and extending his hand for me to grab.

I hesitantly pushed my arms forward, only to hiss in pain and draw it back.

"(Name)?" Armin called. "Can you give me your hand?"

I shook my head. "Armin, please get Hange and Yelena."

"What's wrong?"

I pointed down to my stomach. I know he probably can't see much, but I could feel the blood all over my clothes. He rushed back into the aircraft and called for the people I had requested.

Hange was an exceptional commander. Ever since Ive known them back in my training days, they've always been a good friend to me. People were often annoyed with their rambling, but I always paid close attention and offered my own insight. Hange would always laugh about how I'm the only one who ever listens to them.

Yelena was an anti-marleyan volunteer who came to Paradis Island. Hange put me in charge of watching over her. Somehow or another, I found that I was attracted to her. One day, she was teaching me about culture in Marley, like what they ate, their music, dance, and more, and she asked if she could teach me one of the dances. That day, she spun me around and once the dance ended, she pulled me in for a kiss. I had learned that day that our feelings were mutual and we started a relationship in private. Soon, Armin found out about it and then everyone else. I thought people would get mad at us for it, but they surprisingly just shrugged it off.