𝟎𝟕⥋𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩 (𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖)

The door shut, indicating that my girlfriend just got back home from work. I made my way out of our shared bedroom, welcoming her back.

"Lena, how was work?" The woman was shrugging the coat off of her shoulders and kicking her shoes off of her feet. She turned around to face me, she looked tired, but she still gave me a small smile.

"Same as always."

"Are you tired?"

"Just a bit."

"I got dinner if your hungry." She nodded slowly and I brought the food that I had ordered for her earlier. I sat at the table with her.

"You hungry?" She asks, glancing up at me.

"No, I ate earlier. I ordered for you too, but I didn't expect that you would end up working later."

"Thanks."

After she was done, I sent her back up to get cleaned up as I picked up after her dinner. No matter how neat Yelena kept her things, she always seemed to make a mess when she ate. There were a couple crumbs that somehow got onto her seat. It made me chuckle to myself that she can keep everything in her life so organized expect for something as small as eating.

After cleaning up, I made my way back to the shared bedroom since it was getting pretty late. Yelena didn't usually work this late. But for a couple days now, the company has needed her to stay. Maybe they're just going through a rough patch.

I stepped inside the room, but Yelena still seemed to be in the shower. I rubbed my eyes, but I wasn't exactly tired. It's probably take another hour before I really feel like sleeping.

I didn't even hear the door to the bathroom open, but I felt Yelena's arms wrapping around my body. I turned to the side to face her. Her hair was still damp and stuck to her forehead. The towel was still wrapped around her body.

"Come on, get dressed, Lena." I said, shooing her away.

"Seriously?" Yelena playfully scoffs. "Ive been off at work all day long and you're just going to brush me off like that? Can't even get a hug back?"

"Fine." I laugh, turning around and wrapping my arms around her. "I'm glad you're back."

"Yeah?"

She pulled away from me, her fingers trailing under my jaw and pulling my face closer to hers. Her lips came in contact with mine. Her lips started trailing down from my lips to my neck, gently sucking and leaving marks.

"Lena," I whimpered. I hated how powerless I was to her. Something as simple as this and my knees suddenly feel weak. I started backing away from her, but she walking with me until my legs hit the bed. She pushed me down and then climbed on top of me.

"There's something I want to try." She mumbled, pulling my shirt over my head and unbuttoning my pants. "That is, if you want."

"Go ahead." She jumped up from the bed and made her way over to the closet, rummaging around. The towel around her body started to irritate me. I was wishing she'd take it off already.

As she came back over to the bed, her arms were behind her back so I couldn't see what she was hiding. "What are you hiding from me, Lena?"

"Hiding?" She questions, pretending to be oblivious. "Not sure what you're talking about, darling."

She climbed back on top of me, hoping to remove the rest of my clothing. She started with my bra, unclipping it and throwing it off somewhere in the room. She trailed her kisses from my neck down to my chest, swirling her tongue around my bud in a teasing manner.

"Come on, Lena." I sigh.

"You're so impatient." She pouts, trailing kisses from my chest down to my stomach. Her fingers curl around my underwear and she slowly pulled them down my legs. She then left wet kisses on the inside of my thigh.

It was painful how slow she was going. She knew how much I wanted her to get on with it, which only encouraged her to continue acting like this. Her finger found its way to my clit, slowly rubbing in a figure eight pattern.

Another finger slipped inside of me as a small gasp came from my lips. "This is what you wanted to do differently?" I chuckle quietly. "Lena, we do this all the time."

"No, just warming you up, I guess." She continued rubbing on my clit as she added another finger. Soon, she found herself knuckle deep inside of me. The tip of her fingers hit a certain spot and a breathy moan slipped past my lips.

"There, Lena." She hummed in response, continuing to hit the same spot over and over. "Lena, I'm so close." I could feel myself clenching around her fingers, but she suddenly pulled her fingers out of me.

"What the fuck, Lena?" The feeling soon went away and I was sitting here missing the her fingers. "Why'd you do that?"

She said nothing, just smirking down at me. "Sorry. Hope this'll make up for it?" I felt something push inside of me without warning as I whined in response. Glancing down, I found a strap around Yelena's waist.

"You got a strap?"

"Like it?"

She continued pounding inside of me, the strap reaching places her fingers could not. The strap starting hitting that spot again. One of her fingers slid down my stomach to my clit, rubbing slow circles.

The feeling returned and my hand gripped onto Yelena's shoulders.

"Fuck, I'm so close."

"Ill let you come this time, I promise." Her lips latched onto my neck as a I let out a loud moan. my back arched and I felt myself come undone underneath her.

After a couple moments, Yelena pulled the strap out and walked back into the bathroom, coming back out with a towel and helping me clean.

She returned back to the bed and climbed in beside me, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me closer to her.

I felt my eyes becoming heavy and the last thing I remember was Yelena littering kisses along the back of my neck.

Word Count: 1040