𝟎𝟖⥋𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

"It'll be fun, okay Yelena? And Ill be there the whole time and if you really want to leave then we can leave."

"Oh my god, fine. Ill come with you."

Jean invited me and a couple other friends to hang out at the mall. He said we could bring another person if we'd like, and of course I chose to bring Yelena. Yelena, however, was a bit hesitant to joining me to this adventure at the mall. She's very reserved and didn't really want to go out today. But, she decided that she would. For me. Guess I should repay her some day for this.

"Okay, let's get ready then. There will be people there that you know and are comfortable with, Yelena. I'm sure you'll end up having fun."

"Yeah," She starts. "I probably should be getting out of the house, anyway. I haven't gone out in a while so this'll probably be good for me."

After landing on an outfit for myself, which took way too much time, I finally put on a little makeup and walked back into the room to find Yelena waiting for me. She was wearing a silk red top with black jeans. It was so simple but she still looked so good in it. She looks amazing in a way thing. Ughh. I'm such a simp for her omg Ill literally do anything.

"Ready?" She asked, glancing over at me. A small smile stretches onto her lips. "You look amazing, darling."

"Oh, thanks. That red looks really good on you, Lena." She smiled, glancing down at the top she was wearing. She usually had trouble saying thank you, but when she smiled like that, I knew that's what she was trying to say.

"Let's go then?" She stood, holding her hand out and I took it.

Jean ended up inviting Armin, Eren, Mikasa and Sasha. I asked where Connie was, but he said that he simply didn't pick up the phone. "I haven't seen you in such a long time, (Name)! I missed you so much!" Sasha cried, jumping onto me and giving me a tight hug.

"I missed you too, Sasha! How are things between you and Niccolo?"

"Amazing! Oh my god! He cooks for me all the time and it's amazing."

"Glad to hear that." I laugh.

"Nice to see you, (Name)." Armin smiles. Eren and Mikasa nod in agreement.

"Everyone came!" Jean cheers. "Let's get in the mall so we can get some shit already."

Yelena grabbed onto my hand and the seven of us all walked into the mall together. The first stop was suggested by Eren.. Victoria's Secret.

"Eren, we don't need to go in there." Mikasa sighs.

"What if you need some new underwear? (Name)? Yelena?"

"What no!" I quickly dismissed the question and Yelena let out a small chuckle.

"No, let's keep moving. We're not going into Victoria's Secret, Eren." Mikasa sighs, pulling on Eren's arm and dragging him away from the store.

Mikasa brought us to a more appropriate clothing store. The clothes here were actually really cute. And there was a very wide variety of clothing. Cottage core, grunge, old money, they had everything.

I felt Yelena's hand slip out of mine as she went to another section of the store to look around. "Hey, (Name), I think this color would actually look pretty good on you." Jean said, holding up a (f/c) top.

"Wait, I really like that one, Jean. It's super cute."

"Really?" He laughs, scratching the back of his neck. "Glad I could help. There was also this other top. It was a different color but I think you'd look good in that one too."

"Could you show me?" Jean was actually better at picking out clothes than I would every really think he was. The top was actually super cute. Never thought he had much of a sense of fashion.

"This was it." He said, holding it up so I could see.

"Jean, this one is really good too. How did you find these?"

"Heh. Not sure, I just kind of have an eye for this stuff."

"Thanks, Jean." I took the second top from him and turned back around. Yelena was standing in front of me.

"Found some things?" She asked. Something in her tone was different.

"Yeah, Jean helped me."

"Good, you can try them on then." She said, grabbing onto my arm and pulling me back to the changing rooms. She pushed me inside of one of them and got in behind me, shutting the door.

"Woah, Lena, what's going on?"

"Don't give me that." She scoffs, crossing her arms.

"What?"

"Do you not see that guy?"

"Who? Jean?"

"Yeah, he's obviously got feelings for you."

"Yelena, you sound crazy right now."

"I watched it all. The way he was blushing at you and how he wanted to help you so bad."

"Yelena-"

"No, try to stay away from him. He's obviously trying to get between me and you."

"Yelena!" I sigh, putting the clothes down and placing my hands on her shoulders. "Please calm down. I know about his feelings. I told him that I am with you. He understands that. It's not his fault if he still likes me. He'll get over it sooner or later but this is just how it is right now. He's not going to get in between our relationship. I am with you and I'm glad I am. I love you, Lena. He's not getting between this."

She let out a breath, rubbing her temples. "I feel stupid now."

"Don't." I wrap my arms around her neck, pulling her down into a hug. "It's okay to feel this way. You just got a little jealous. Don't worry about it. Can we go back out there and be civil? Get some food and then we can leave. We don't have to stay much longer if you don't want."

"Yeah, we can do that."

"I love you, Yelena."

"I love you too."

A/N : Sorry I haven't really updated in a while, I rewatched Bojack. I'm so sad omg.

Word Count: 1021