𝟎𝟐⥋𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚

Pieck's POV

"Ive never seen her like this." Onyankopon says, glancing over at the tall, stumbling woman.

"I can take her back home. Leave (Name) to take care of her." I chuckle. Yelena wasn't usually this hard to deal with. (Name) has no idea what they signed up for.

"Thank you, Pieck. Ill start cleaning up." He says, turning around and leaving me to get the drunk woman in my car.

There was a small meeting that Zeke had put together. We got done and went out for a couple drinks. Yelena got out of control. I had actually expected her to be the sober one. I thought she had self control. I thought.

"Yelena," I said, stepping forward and grabbing onto her arms. "Let's get you back home to (Name)."

She glances over to me, following behind me. Sometimes when she was drunk, her mouth wouldn't stop running, but tonight, she seemed quiet and stubborn.

Bringing her out to the parking lot, I lead her over to my car. "Pieck." She mumbled. "That's not my car. Wrong car, you're going the wrong way."

"Right, this is my car. I'm going to drive you back home so (Name) can take care of you."

"I miss (Name)." She mumbled to herself.

(Y/N's POV)

A knock at the door made my head snap up from the book I was reading. If Yelena's back, she should be able to let herself in. I got up from the couch and opened the door to find Pieck. Yelena was leaning over her, mumbling nonsense.

"(Name), nice to see you. Yelena here got a little drunk." She chuckles, trying to get Yelena to get up.

"You guys were drinking at a meeting?"

"We went out later, we never expected for her to get very drunk." She sighs.

"(Name)!" Yelena smiles, pushing herself off of Pieck and grabbing onto my shoulders.

"Ill just go ahead and leave." Pieck laughed, stepping back.

"Thank you for bringing her back."

"I missed you so much!" Yelena cried, pulling me into a hug. Pieck closed the door, leaving the two of us in the apartment. Yelena squeezed me and started twirling around in a circle.

"You're going to have such a bad headache tomorrow morning." I mumble, pushing her off of me. "Let me get you some water."

She followed me into the kitchen, hanging onto my arm. I was honestly caught off guard by how clingy she was.

I handed her the cup that she took small sips out of as I returned back to the couch and continuing where I left off. Yelena sat beside me and there were a couple moments of silence.

"(Name)!" She suddenly pouts, placing her hands over mine and shutting the book. "Come on, stop reading the book and pay attention to me."

"Fine." I laugh, placing the book on the coffee table and holding onto Yelena's hands as I turned to face her. She leaned forward, leaving a kiss on my lips. The stench of alcohol was still present.

"I'm tired." She sighs, resting her head onto my chest and wrapping her arms around me.

"If you're tired, then you need to go to bed." I said, pulling her arms off of me and pulling her off the couch.

It didn't take much work getting her back to our room, the real trouble was trying to get her tucked into the bed.

"It's too hot!" She whined, pushing the blankets off of the bed.

"Well you can't make a mess, Lena!" I sigh, picking up the blankets and putting them back on the bed. "If you're too hot, just roll the blankets down, don't throw them off the- LENA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

The blonde was starting to take her top off, but I stopped her, grabbing onto her arms and pulling her away.

"Hot."

"Keep your clothes on! Ill turn the ac on if you're so hot." She let a small pout on her lips as I turned the temperature down, coming back around to the side of the bed.

"Need anything? Anymore water?" She shook her head. "Ill be in the living room if you need anything, then."

As I turned around to leave, her hand gripped onto my wrist. "No! (Name), don't leave me!"

I turned back around. "What do you want me to do?"

"Come sleep with me!"

I climbed into the bed beside her. I didn't really feel like going to sleep this early, but she's acting so cute like this I can't refuse. I smirked to myself, knowing that telling her about this tomorrow would embarrass her.

She rolled over, wrapping her arms around me tight and pushing me into her chest. She still didn't smell very good, but I know I wouldn't survive trying to get a drunk Yelena in a bath.

"You don't have to squeeze me, Lena." I laugh, wrapping my arms around her. She let out a hum as she buried her face in my neck. A moment later, I heard soft snores coming from her. Looks like she's already fallen asleep.

"Night, Lena."

Word Count: 854