𝟏𝟐⥋𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐)

"Yelena, although you're new here, I still need for you to participate in the project. Ill be paring you with (Name) so I hope that you can catch up with us."

She glanced over to me before turning back to her fingers in her lap.

"Hey, I have some notes if you want to look over them." I said, turning towards Yelena and handing her the notebook.

"Thank you." She said, glancing over all the notes. It didn't take her long until she pushed it back to me.

"We should probably work on this project later today. Would you like to work at my house or your own?" I asked, placing my note book back in my book bag.

"Yours please."

♡︎

I unlocked the door as Yelena followed in behind me. I threw my backpack over onto the couch and pulled out the notebook that had all the notes on it.

"I can make the presentation on my computer," I started, opening the slides. "Could you chose a period to look over? Ill help you with the notes once I get this set up."

She only responded with a small 'okay' and took the note book and flipped through the pages again. "How about the rumbling?"

"That's good." I said, turning back over to her and taking the notebook. "I don't have all the information, we'll have to look some things up but I have plenty of notes about it."

She nodded, pulling out another sheet of paper. "I can look up some things for you."

"Right." I turned back around flipped through a couple pages. We might be here a while because there was a lot to cover about the rumbling.

"Do you want me to order anything?" I ask. "This is kind of a big subject."

"No, that's fine, thanks." She said. She already had a very long list on her paper of information.

"How'd you get all that?" I asked, staring at the list.

"I already learned about the rumbling at Marley so I already know most of it." She reply's.

Maybe this won't take quite as long as I thought. But we still had to make the presentation look good enough that people would keep their eyes on it.

She handed the paper over and I got to work. Yelena was just sitting there and I was starting to feel bad, like I was making her bored or something. I glanced up, only to find her watching me type.

When she saw that I looked up, she turned her attention away from me and just pulled out her phone.

I shook my head, returning to work. I worked for about thirty more minutes before coming to the conclusion that the presentation looked good enough.

"Does this look okay, to you Yelena?" I ask, turning the computer over so she could see.

"Yeah, I like it." She said, clicking through all the sides. We ended up with a total of twelve slides, which was way more than I had expected to have.

"So.." She started, zipping up her bag. "I can leave if your done."

I didn't want her to feel like she just had to go. I mean, not unless she wanted to go. "You can stay as long as you want," I start, closing up the computer. "If you need to go, you can but I don't really have anything else going on. Besides, you seem pretty cool and I kinda want to get to know you."

"Seriously?" She asked. I only nodded. I started feeling embarrassed from what I just said but it's okay! "I don't have to leave immediately I don't guess." She said, leaning back a little on the couch.

I just watched her, only just now noticing how dark grey her eyes were. They were actually really beautiful and I couldn't believe that I hadn't noticed them before.

She looked over, her brows furrowing in confusion. "Is there something wrong?"

"No, sorry." I shake my head. "Your eyes are just really pretty."

"Oh." A light pink dusting appeared across her face. "You're really pretty, (Name)."

Wait wait wait. She thinks I'm pretty? I'm going to pass out this is too much and like I just got to know her so this is like super crazy.

"Thank you." I smile. "So, do you want to watch a movie or something?"

"Yeah."

I turned on the television, handing her the remote and letting her chose what to watch. I sat beside her as the movie started, keeping my eyes on the screen. For some reason, I was just too nervous to look over to her.

We were about halfway through the move when I decided it was okay just to glance over at her. When I did, I saw that she was staring down at me instead of the tv.

Oh my god why is she staring at me?

Her eyes switched back over to the screen, but I was still glancing at her. The way her short hair framed her face perfectly. Why was she so gorgeous. She must have felt me staring because she looked back down to me.

A small smile pulled on the corner of her lips as she chuckled quietly.

"What are you laughing at?" I ask embarrassed.

"You're just cute."

Word Count : 885