𝟏𝟕⥋𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬

My leg was bouncing as I was sitting on the couch, anxiously waiting for Yelena to get back home. There's a lot I need to talk to her about. I feel loading a lot of questions onto her at once might stress her out, so I decided that I'd just have a long conversation with her throughout the night.

I got a little bit of food so that the two of us could just sit at the table and have our meal while we go over everything.

The front door opened and then shut, letting me know that she was home.

I stepped up from the couch, walking over to the doorway where Yelena flashed me a smile before hanging her coat.

"I got some food if you're hungry." I said.

"Oh, thank you so much, darling. I really appreciate that." She stepped into the dining room, taking her seat. I sat down as well, giving her her food and taking my own.

"This is really nice of you, (Name). I had so much to do at work today and this really help." I smile, nodding my head.

"Yeah, I just thought I'd do this. There's actually a lot on my mind right now and I was hoping we'd be able to talk tonight."

"Oh." She said. "We'll, I'm not doing anything else so yeah, I guess we can. Ill try to help you."

"Thanks." I smile. I want to talk to her after we eat. We have all night. She finished her food before me, but she sat at the table and waiting until I finished my meal before she cleaned everything up.

She insisted that she took my dishes as well, which I eventually let her do. I took my seat in the living room, watching from afar as she leaned over the sink, washing the dishes.

After waiting patiently for a couple more minutes, Yelena finally made her way back into the room, taking a seat beside me and placing her hand on my thigh.

"You said you want to talk?" She asks. I nod sitting up a bit. "I'm listening. I'm glad that you're coming to me."

"Yeah." I reply.

"You can take all the time you need."

"Okay, well, I love you, so much. You know that, right Yelena?"

"Of course I do." She smiles softly.

"Yelena, do you love me."

"Yeah." She looked confused.

"Are you confused with where I'm going."

"Obviously."

"Okay. Yelena, do you know how long we've been together?"

"Six years." She replied simply. "I don't understand why you're asking me this."

"You don't?" She shakes her head. "Then do you mind explain this picture to me?" I held up my phone showing Yelena a picture in which she's kissing her co-worker, Pieck. Yelena sat in silence, her eyes scanning all over the picture.

"What is this, Yelena?"

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I'm sorry, she just came onto me and I shouldn't have really let it happen."

"No, you're right. You shouldn't have. Hange texted me this picture and told me how strange the energy between the two of you had become. Hange also told me that this has been going on for a while. So why don't you tell me. How long has this been going on?"

"One year."

"A whole year? Are you fucking kidding me Yelena? A whole year? Why do you need this side piece? How have I not been good enough for you? Ive done everything for you and you just go off and cheat on me like this! For a year!"

She stays silent, keeping her gaze down at her lap. This woman can't even look at me anymore.

"You better understand that this is over."

She nods slowly, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You cheat on me and now your sitting here crying! Get out of here, Yelena. And don't even think about coming back."

I get up from the couch, pushing her off. She doesn't object, she just does as I tell her. She was obviously upset that she got caught.

After pushing her out of the house, I went through everything that had belonged to her and made a pile in the living room. She's not coming back, so there's no use in keeping any of her stuff. I wasn't going to let her have it back. Cheaters can't just go out and do what they want without some sort of punishment.

I was in pure shock when I had received those pictures. Yelena was so good at masking what was really going on, so I never actually suspected a thing. I mentally thank Hange for sending me those and letting me know what was going on.

Everything between me and Yelena is officially over.

Word Count : 804