E - nchanting

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾" There I was again tonight
Forcing laughter, faking smiles "☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

She had always been perfect.

So perfect,
(So lonely.)

Being forced to carry her family name's title, reputation and pride, she accepted all her sacrifices to fulfil her parent's request.

No matter how much she longed to be just like the other kids with a normal childhood, she knew was different. She wouldn't fit in anyway.

Whilst normal teenagers go out with their friends, watch movies, go shopping and gossip, she only knew to attend grand parties, study the art of literature and anything old, practice over and over lady's etiquette and independents.

Tonight was no different, just a usual masquerade party.

"Smiling can be tiring." An unfamiliar voice caught her attention. She turned to be revealed with a tall male figure leaning against the wall, hands crossed.

His aura was mysterious, so enchanting.

"Right? Lady Hana?"

Lady Hana, the only daughter of the Yoon highest noble class.

It was no surprise he knew her even behind her mask. This was the party her parents held.

However, who was he?

ʜɪ⚞₍⑅ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎♡: today is 19th January, 2022. I have tutoring for mathematics later today so I'm just passing time by starting a new ff...hehe. i knowww I 'ditched' ( I'm still going to finish it one day ) my other sunghoon fanfic so...ill make it up to that !

may you enjoy this one miladies and milords ~

sincerely, lunette.