T - his was it.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾" My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again
These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon "☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

School ended early that day. Instead of calling for her driver to pick her up, she decided to hang around for a while. She had no one to see, no places to be but, she sure knew she was tired of being always at home.

When she wasn't avoiding Sunghoon, she would be out every once in a while to live her normal teenage dream but ever since that unexplainable pain that struck every time she saw him, she couldn't bear it. It had been a good week and not only did she avoid him, but everyone else. Even with the prince's usual meet up, she lied and claimed to be too sick to see him.

She was back to square one. Just like before. Perhaps, everything happens for a reason.

"Lady Hana?" A bubbly voice cancelled her thoughts.

"Clara." Hana turned around to meet the girl already approaching her. "Waiting for Sunghoon?" She spoke upon his name formally.

"Um yes." She giggled with only his name.

"You still love him hm?" Hana asked as casually as possible. She didn't want to sound like she cared. She didn't want to be the one to make her feel guilty. She's a woman with morals. Never to blame someone else for her own emotions and events that can't be controlled.

"I do. I know I was the one who broke it off but, I was too naive back then."

"So you're trying to win him back this time?"

"Something like that." Clara rubbed her nape due to the questions Hana asked with no filter.

"Good luck." Hana nodded with a smile. Her lady's etiquette practice pays off.

"Sunghoon! Oh and Suho." Clara's expression changed in between.

"Greetings Lady Hana and . . . girl." Suho purposely looked at his cousin full of judgment. It was no doubt they were definitely related.

It has been a while since Sunghoon and Hana were face-to-face. After a few attempts where Sunghoon tried to talk her, he eventually received the signal. However, he still wanted to make sure.

"Hana, can we speak for a second." Sunghoon said the first thing. All three of them was surprised, especially Hana.

Because all eyes were on her, she nodded without causing any dispute. She didn't want the others to misunderstand. The two of them stood a good 10 feet away from the two cousins until it was really time to talk.

"You're avoiding me right." Sunghoon cut the chase.

"No." She lied. She was trying so hard to avoid him every day. "We just happen not to run into each other."

They both know that's a nonsensical excuse.

"Really? So you this is really how much of a friend we can be for each other?" He asked. "We are just going to throw everything away?"

No. Never. She would trade the world just to relive each and every moment with him.

"Yes." She replied.

This was it. The extent between Lady Hana and the mysterious Sunghoon.

I'm happy I met you,
I'm sorry you met me.

THE END.

JUST KIDDING !!

ʜɪ⚞₍⑅ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎♡: did it work? or do i need to enter space more? haha

*sigh* hana ... what are we going to do with you :(

is this really the correct decision for you to make?

i hope not.

sincerely, lunette.