O - ther side

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ " It was enchanting to meet you
All I know is, I was enchanted to meet you "☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

She sat alone in the library courtyard, pretending to read a book. Although the teacher was not going to punish her for not really really during this lesson, she still didn't want to act like she did not care at all. She respected her teachers and believed they deserved to be listened to.

"Whatcha doing here Lady Hana?" She turned around to see the boy from last week. He was the boy who snuck up behind her, scared her and left. Or maybe that was way too exaggerated.

"Oh- nothing. Just reading." She replied back.

"Cool! I never tried reading a book upside down." He looked at her book to which she quickly flipped back around. It was a good try though.

"Are you . . . new?" She asked.

There was a sudden moment of deja vu, but she shrugged that away. Little did she know, she was not even worrying about making friends ever since she met Sunghoon. It was as if meeting him was the key to making more friends. Even if it was just him, prince and maybe even the boy in front of her now.

"Hmm. Not really. I'm in and out."

Upon seeing her confused expression, he laughed and continued to explain.

"My family tend to travel a lot, for business purposes. So I'm everywhere."

"Oh. Must be tough for you."

"Not really. I get to pick whether I want to go or not. I've been staying in the States for 4 years now before coming here."

"How long are you planning to stay here?"

"Maybe a year. I studied here for a term  5 years ago so it wasn't that hard to register my name again."

"I see...um may I know your name?"

"Oh, I beg your pardon. I'm Suho. Shin Suho."

"Nice to meet you Suho, please just call me Hana."

"My pleasure, Hana." He smiled, revealing his one-sided dimple.

---

Instead of visiting the prince on a Saturday evening like every other week, this time, Hana had specifically decided to see him on a Friday afternoon.

"Is everything okay? I was surprised with your sudden presence." The prince, still on the other side spoke.

"Yup. I just wanted to make it up for tomorrow since I'll be busy then." She explained before making herself comfortable on the floor. However, this time, there was a pillow for her to sit on it.

"Oh really? What event, if you don't mind me asking."

"Actually, it's not an event. I made a new friend and we may hang out tomorrow."

"Ohh. Good for you mi'lady."

"Thank you, your highness."

Their conversations revolved around everything they could think of again. Even with the short pauses, they were comfortable with each other.

"Your highness, since you've fallen in love," She began. "How did you find out you were in love."

"Well, I looked forward to seeing her every day, I felt comfortable with telling her anything and even if it were to be hours, I would never get tired of hearing her voice." He said. Although to this day Hana still had no idea what the prince looked like, she could only imagine how dearly he treasured his former love.

"Did you miss her when she's not around?"

"Very much." He said before becoming the one to ask the question. "Do you perhaps have someone you like?"

Did she?

Did Hana have someone to whom she always looked forward to seeing? Someone who she was comfortable with? And someone she would never get tired of speaking to for hours?

Only him?

"Yes." She shyly replied.

dilemma: answer

ʜɪ⚞₍⑅ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎♡: aw hana.

but who?

hm...

what do you think of shin suho?

sincerely, lunette.