C - harming

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ " Vanished when I saw your face
All I can say is, it was enchanting to meet you "☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

At age 17, Yoon Hana made her very first friend.

He was Sunghoon.

She didn't know very much about him since he seems to avoid the topic about himself. All he knew, was that he was also 17, moved from abroad and is a pretty carefree person.

"I have a party to attend tonight." She sighed before placing her chocolate bun in her mouth.

"Oh is that so? What kind of party is it?" He asked whilst taking one of her beloved bread and munching it.

She let him go in exchange for his company.

"Sir Kim's birthday party." She replied. "But you know what I heard from my parents?"

"What is it?"

"Apparently the royal family might attend. Including the hidden prince." She never knew she was one talkative girl until meeting him.

"Prince? We have a prince in this country?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

She knew the answer to that.

"Who knows. Some say we do, some say we don't" Hana looked up at the azure sky.

"Do you think he'll be good looking?" He asked randomly. Typical of him.

"Probably."

"Don't fall for him Lady Hana." He whispered whilst looking at her. She wasn't looking at him though. Her attention was occupied with the fluffy clouds above. He admired her.

Perhaps she didn't hear him this time.

---

For the first time, she felt an unfamiliar feeling. Boredom would be the word to describe it. She stood aside as her eyes wandered the surrounding. She had nothing else to do besides waiting for the party to end within the next few hours. Her eyes travelled far but her mind was close by.

'If only Sunghoon was here.' She thought mindlessly at such puncture time.

As her eyes caught a family leaving with many people surrounding them, her eyes widen in shock.

For a hot second, she had thought her prayers were heard where the universe really decided to give her company. His charming profile was one of a kind. Hair slicked back, formal clothes, it was hard not to look at him. And then, he was gone.

Surely it can't be him, her friend. Why would he be here? She knew almost everyone attending the party, so what was the possibility of it being Sunghoon?

Impossible.

Her eyes must've been playing tricks on her.

ʜɪ⚞₍⑅ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎♡: this is my third chapter of the day hehe~

to be honest, i think i would be better off as a film director than writing it. i mean, maybe because I'm a visual learner/expresser hence leaving me into liking the idea of witnessing the moment. oh well, i hope my level of writing is decent enough for you to understand my perspective of the story.

I have lesson in 2 hours :( mathematics and i have a love-hate relationship.

sincerely, lunette.