E - veryone

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ " This is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the storyline ends " ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

Some people describe heartbreak as a dull ache, others may describe it as piercing, whilst others experience it as a crushing sensation. However, to Hana, all she felt was numb. She didn't know what to feel. Bottling up her emotions were her only way of ignoring her feelings, hence resulting in the numbing aftermath.

How? A heart break without being together.

"Lady Hana, it is time to go to school." Butler Lee repeated for the 5th time. It wasn't in any way forcing but more of pure patience. He basically watched Hana grow up to an adequate young lady, handling many family matters but he had always hoped for her to enjoy life a little. Perhaps with every happiness, sadness follows.

"I'm up." Hana forced a smile as she opened the door where butler lee was waiting. Despite growing up with a silver spoon to her mouth, she was never the stereotypical spoilt brat that would make all the workers of the house stressed out. To her, they were like her second family.

"Lady Hana, I mean no intrusion, but I hope you are feeling okay." Butler Lee spoke out of concern.

"Thank you, Sir. I'm doing okay. Just slept late." She lied. In fact, for the past few days, she had not done anything in particular besides sleeping. Sleeping away all the unknown aching feelings.

---

As she stepped into the already running class, everyone turned to her attention.

First time being late.

Lady Hana, late.

"I'm sorry I'm late. May I please come in." She bowed to her teacher.

Upon witnessing this moment, the teacher was quite taken aback by her extremely respectful behaviour as if she wasn't respectful enough before.

"Lady Hana, yes come on. No don't worry, you didn't miss out much." Mrs Oh reassured her.

There was only one class that Hana shared with Sunghoon. Maybe the universe was playing her this time. There were two spare spots on the row she liked.

One beside Sunghoon
and one beside...

Suho.

Instead of making any fuss, she quickly pulled the chair out and sat down.

"Morning mi'lady." He whispered.

"Morning Suho."

ʜɪ⚞₍⑅ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎♡: oh? now that took a turn . . .

sincerely, lunette.