M - oment

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ " That this night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone "☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

The secret place Suho offered to take her turned out to be a Winter event festival held only once a year. Coincidentally, this event was sponsored by his family. Even with every year's occurance, Hana had never been to such events before. It wasn't that she didn't want to, but more of she didn't have anyone to go with. Luckily, this year, she has the reason to go there and explore.

"I've never been to such an event!" Hana exclaimed in excitement, it was hard for Suho not to smile.

They wandered around, ate delicious food, played some games, took some pictures and was now at the souvenir store.

"Thank you for taking me here today. Your family did well this year setting this up." She complimented him like a child whilst giving thumbs up. A new side Suho had yet discovered. All the rumours about her being cold, distanced, and even mean were all just pure made up assumptions. At first, he got close to her due to her famous name circulating the whole school, but as he gradually got to know her, she was different.

"Ohh a penguin. Should i get this for Sunghoon?" Her words slipped.

"Sunghoon? You're close friends with Sunghoon?" He wanted to confirm. Although he did see her standing up for him last time, he was not sure if she did that it of kindness or friendship.

"Yes." Her smile rose at the thought of him and Suho noticed.

"Just friends or ...?"

"We are just friends but,"

"You like him."

"How did you-?"

"Your smile gave it away." Suho laughed looking elsewhere.

"Was it that obvious? Does that mean he knows? Oh my days what am i going to do? I-" She rapped out.

"Hey hey calm down." Suho held her by her shoulders. "It's not. I'm just good at reading people's reactions and guessing." He lied. She was way too obvious.

"I see..."

As they got out of the store, they continued to wander around whilst chatting until an unexpected topic was brought up.

"I heard your family was close with the royal family. True?"

"Kind of."

"What about with the prince?"

"I guess you can say so."

"So you know-" but his line was overlapped with hers.

"But I don't know what he looks like. We always speak with a door in between us." She laughed, suddenly finding it a bit strange.

"Oh.. i see."

"How about you? I heard you and the royal family have a good relationship."

"Yeah the prince and i are childhood friends."

"So you know what he looks like!?" Her eyes widen.

"Yes...?"

"Is he good-looking?"

"Uh probably if i were you."

"Sunghoon and i were guessing if he would be good looking and that's what i thought too." She laughed, cluelessly.

However, he only sighed.

He knew something she didn't.

Briefly, within that moment whilst Hana was immersed with the show in front of them, his eyes landed on people they shouldn't have crossed. He quickly tapped to get her attention.

"Hana, we need to go." His voice sounded rushed which confused her. However, all confusion was solved the moment her eyes left Suho's face, then to theirs.

"Suho!" A cheerful female girl called out to get her attention.

And beside her, was Sunghoon.

The Sunghoon they were just talking about.

This inevitable moment.

ʜɪ⚞₍⑅ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎♡: oh no...

sincerely, lunette.