O - nly

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾" Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you "☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

After that day, she refused to go to school for a whole week. She lied to her busy parents saying she had caught a cold and with the help of Butler Lee, the excuse was successful. She was excused from all social events as well. What a bargain.

However, that did not make her feel any better. Instead of feeling heavy with her bottled up feelings, the bottle was now empty. She can't feel anything anymore regarding her emotions.

Everything all happened way too fast, it's still processing in her head.

So all along, the prince Hana had been speaking to, especially Sunghoon, was Sunghoon all along? Why did he hide that from her? Why did he play dumb when she spoke about the prince? Why didn't he tell her the truth about himself?

Betrayal. She never knew how much that hurt until she felt it. Pathetic. It was way worst than embarrassment. Toyed. Because he knew all along yet continued to play two characters.

Although Hana had repeated several times about how much she hated aspects about him, she didn't mean it.

Prince Sunghoon or Park Sunghoon, it was hard to hate him. He was never at fault. She was the cause of their dispute and conflict. The cause of the damage may not be fixed anymore.

But one thing he did, was her bucket list. She taught her how to love, that she was capable of falling in love.

"Lady Hana, Prince Sunghoon is here to see you." Butler Lee knocked on her door.

"Tell him, i'm not here." She replied back.

Even after all the rollercoaster of emotions he made her go through, just with his name, he had to power to give her butterflies. They were quite hard to get rid of.

So stubborn.

"I can hear you, mi'lady." Sunghoon spoke on the other side. She groaned knowing he had heard her failed attempt of trying to avoid meeting him. But of course, as the prince, he was too powerful to turn down...or maybe it was just Sunghoon himself.

"With all due respect, please go away."

"I'll wait for you." He ignored her request.

Feeling as if an hour had passed, she was so sure he had given up already. She wasn't too special to be waited for away.

Yet she wished he did.

She sat on the floor, leaning against her door and sighed. Maybe one small try won't cause any harm?

"Are you still there?" Her voice came our small and delicate.

"I told you i would wait." His voice gently replied back. The bare minimum he did just for her.

Judging from the distance, he was definitely on the other side. Just like before, their only barrier between them was the door.

"Why are you still here."

"To explain myself. To see how you're doing. To mend our conflict." He said.