H - ave we met?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾" Your eyes whispered, 'Have we met?'
'Cross the room your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me "☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

A busy weekend just for her schedule to be packed once again. She stared at the mirror to analyse one of the best designer dresses that was specifically tailored for her. To her, her liking was neutral. She didn't mind how the dress looked as long as it was comfortable.

This party was yet another masquerade but it was not a normal party she would attend once a fortnight. It was a royal party where her family was personally invited by his majesty himself. Perhaps it was due to her father and the king's long friendship.

"Lady Hana, it is time to leave." Butler Lee politely spoke, breaking her dazed thoughts.

She nodded as she made her way out of the house, entering the car where her parents were already waiting inside.

---

As she finished greeting everyone and especially the Majesties, she wandered around in the corridor hoping to find a way out after using the bathroom. The palace was so big that getting lost was a given. She strolled down the empty hallways, eyes looking out for an exit.

"Are you lost?" A husky voice spoke from behind. She turned around to meet a male figure approaching her. It was strange. His voice sounded so familiar yet, it was different. Maybe the pitches.

"Yes, i am..." She answered the masked boy.

"Follow me." He said, walking past her as he took on the lead. However, the endless hallways were not getting any brighter.

Her heels were suddenly caught onto the small bump of the carpet almost resulting in her in a fall. Almost because he caught her.

"Are you alright?" He asked. She had no idea how he caught her so quickly but she was glad she didn't end up facepalmed on the floor.

"I'm o-okay. Thank you." She stuttered out of embarrassment. With such an awkward position, he paused for a moment as if he figured something out. Clearing his throat, he helped her back up but instead of letting her go, he held onto her hand.

"Just in case you'll fall again." He explained without being asked.

The silence was loud but not uncomfortable. Somehow, it was comforting.

"Hey um... have we met before?" She asked just as she saw the bright entrance door with voices slowly growing.

"Maybe...maybe not." He guided her into the main hall with everyone else settled in. "Be care next time mi'lady. Now if you excuse me." He left as if he was in a hurry.

"Thank you..." She whispered, watching his figure blend in with everyone else.

Even behind the mask,
their eyes never lie.

ʜɪ⚞₍⑅ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎♡: hey i like this. the sudden urge to write many chapters in one sitting :)

but now, i shall just tune out and just go shower since i have class later ( as mentioned 100 times before haha ) maybe ill continue more later but all i know is i should take a break now.

take care <3

sincerely, lunette.