E - uphoria

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ " I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you "☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

"And then I came home at around 1 am, successfully sneaking back home." She smiled at the thought.

"Must've been a rollercoaster." The silvery voice from behind the door spoke.

There she was, sitting in front of the prince's door again. It became a habit. Every week, she would visit the prince with or without her parent's visit too. However, both sides of the parents were glad the two of them were getting along. Although this was the third week where she came to visit, she didn't dare to ask why he was still locked up in the room.

Perhaps a hidden prince really was going to stay hidden.

"What about you, your highness? Have you ever been to stargazing?" She asked curiously.

"When I was abroad, a few times." He said. "I went with my first love."

Now that was out of the pocket. "Must have been nice. So your highness has been in love?" She asked with a spark of interest.

"Only once."

There was a short silence before she took the initiative to speak again. "May I ask what happened then?" Although some may come across for this to be rude, she sort of got the feeling he was going to answer her.

"She fell out of love. I left. And yeah." He explained in a rather flat tone.

"What did it feel like when you were with her?"

"Euphoria, where I thought happiness would be forever."

"Do you still think about her?"

"At times."

"Are you still in lo-" but before she got to ask, it was time to take her to leave.

"Yes." He whispered out as she left.

Somethings were inevitable.
With or without a choice.

ʜɪ⚞₍⑅ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎♡: now that took a turn. opps.

sincerely, lunette.