N - onetheless

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ " Same old tired, lonely place
Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy "☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

It wasn't that no one wanted to talk to her. In fact, everyone wanted to so much but they were all afraid of her social status. Despite studying at the most prestigious school in the nation with only 0.1% acceptance rate, everyone was still intimidated by her.

She was so loved by everyone that it created a whole barrier where no one dared to approach, resulting in her being alone. As if her presence was way too acknowledged that everyone assumed she had other people to speak to.

Nonetheless, she never complained. Not once did she protest be because she never felt the feeling of having friends.

"Do you always eat alone?" Her heart jumped at the sudden cut from silence. Swiftly turning towards the owner of the voice, she was revealed a boy.

A rather charming boy who radiated a mysterious yet endearing aura.

Thinking she had been staring for too long, her delayed response made her turn back to her lunchbox.

"May I join?" He invited himself without waiting for her response.

"Are you . . . new?" She bluntly asked before introducing herself.

"Yep. I only transferred today." He replied.

It was impressive. Not only did he get to transfer into such a prestigious academy, but he also managed to join in the middle of the semester.

"You're Lady Hana right?"

Always this moment. Every time someone confirms her identity, her opportunity into befriending them was lower than the school's acceptance rate.

Now he was going to avoid her like everybody else.

"Yes." Her stern voice covered her soft, sad eyes.

"I'm Sunghoon." He smiled.

He smiled? No one ever dared to smile so genuinely towards her without freaking out.

"Nice to meet you Sunghoon..." She turned back to meet his beautiful eyes full of sparkles.

"Enchanting to meet you mi'lady." He chuckled.

In such an insincerity place,
she met his sincere eyes.

ʜɪ⚞₍⑅ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎♡: hello ~ same day.

i just ate pizza and it was alright. question of the day, thoughts on pizza?

i like them but not too much. wouldn't choose to eat them more than once a month...or maybe two.

sincerely, lunette.