Part 25

{Smut}
Y/N PoV:

Remember how I said I would stay with Emida? Well guess who is driving with the train back to Jungkooks house. The last days were a mess. But I still tried to solle this, I couldn't run forever from my problems, right?

Hopefully he isn't fucking anyone again..
I stepped out the train and walked a little to reach our house.
I'm judging myself right now if this is right or I should distance myself.
This is so confusing...

I didn't wanted to go though the front door so I went trough the garden and hope over the fence.

I quietly went to the living room till someone grabed me by my waist and my arm.
"Let me go you bastard" I groaned.
"So you came back and now cussing at me, not really kind" it was jungkook. He let me go.
How did he know..?

"How did I know? You forgot that I placed everywhere cameras." He smiled.
Oh that's smile I missed that, but that still doesn't change the fact he cheated.

"I decided to come back because I don't run away from my problems!" I said.

He only smirked.

"So am I your problem?" He winked at me.
What is he doing? I just gave him a strange look and just gave a simple: No, from me.
"I see.." he then leaned in and kissed me.

DAMNIT Whyyy???

I pushed him a little of me.
"Jungkook you now what you did and some kisses won't fix that." I said crossing my arms.
"So you want more than that" he giggled..
That boy ughh!

"No just, I forgive you for what you did but I want that you learn to control your "sex addiction" that would be really nice." I said and left to go upstairs.

"Oh don't do that to me babygirl.. It's like for you pizza." He said.

He couldn't just compare PIZZA to fucking Sex!?🤨

"You better watch your mouth Jeon." I said and made my way.

"You know it's been more than two months we had fun" he smiled taking my hand.
"Are you that horny?" I asked.

"Oh God I am."He said seriously.

I wasn't really in the mood but he was right we didn't do anything fun in a while...

"Let me atleast get a shower." I said and went to the bathroom.

I stepped in the bathroom exposed and as I wanted to step in the bathtube Jungkook opened the door an came in.

"Excuse you! How dare you just come in without knockin-" I shouted but he came ro me pinned to the wall and kissed me patiently.

He kissed my lips, ears, neck, collarbone.
For fucks sake atleast these hoes teaches him something.

"You..know..after all this..sex..you do...it the...best" he groaned.

Bro I just wanted to shower.

He then slowly took his pants off and continued kissing me.
He then put one finger in my budussy and started twirling around. Oh God..

"Jungkook stop.." I moaned.

"Never princess." He said and put a second finger in.

"Jungkook..." I moaned again and I banged my head back.
"Already wet comeone!" He teased with putting a third finger in.

"I'm coming..." I said and I was shoked what just came out of my mom.
"Not so soon princess we just started" he said. He out his fingers out and took me out the bathroom. He layed me on the bed, his fingers cupping my face.

"Im going to pleasure you and you will find out what real happiness is my love" he said and put in his dick in my budussy. I moaned so loud I was scared that even my parents heard that.

"Your so tight, little one" he moaned in pleasure.

"jungkook slow down you are going to break my leg!" I groaned.
"Guess I'll break you both legs then" he smirked and put his last inches in me which caused small moans coming out my mouth.

"Sing for me Y/N i want to hear your voice. I want to hear you moan my name." He smirked.

-

Ugh how much time do we have?
I looked up, picking my phone up.

5:06 a.m.

"Jungkook?" I whispered.
"I'm trying to sleep." He mumbled.
"Did you used protection?" I asked.
"Yes, I want to marry first and then we can make a lot of babies. Good night."

A baby.

(743 words)