Part 26

Y/N PoV:
I woke up at 7a.m.

I still was Jungkooks maid but
I was like a housewife while
he would look for a new Job.

The thoughts of yesterday would haunt my mind. It was so good but like.. I didn't got used of so much sexual experience like Jungkook. I even forgave him for having one night stands with others but only because he fucks good.

-8 months later-

Me and Jungkook found a job and all the members are happy.

Namjoon and Emida married some weeks ago and Live could not be better. That's what I thought.

One day I went to work, for a night shift and when I came back..

I opened the door and the first thing I saw was a path of rose petals.
I went the path along to the garden. Bright lights were tied around the trees.

Was this... for me?

I looked around but someone put his hands around my face and put a blindfold on me.

Help??

"I didn't expected to you to come so late." I heard Jungkook saying behind me.
"Stay like this until I say to open your eyes" he said.

I nodded and waited what would happen.

"Open your eyes my love" he said and I untied my blindfold.

A ring.

Jungkook kneed down handing me a ring.

"Y/N I know that when we met I was a criminal mafia boss and killed people but you.. you helped me to change. You made me to something better and k want to keep you forever by my side 내 사랑 (-nae salang, my love)
Will you marry me?" He said.

I couldn't help it but cry "Yes I will!" I said and hugged him.
I was now engaged to the man of my dreams!

- 5 years later -

Me und Jungkook are now married for 5 years und have a daughter named Jeon Seo-Yun.
We are a happy Family and don't have any Struggles. I love my two babies and couldn't be happier.

??? POV:

All this years ...
I will get my revenge on you even if I have to kill everyone.

Jeon Jungkook - I'm coming for you.

The End ...

Or maybe it's not?