4: After School

Katsuki's POV:

"Oi, Deku!" I said. The greenette flinched. "Oh I didn't see you the Kacchan," I said as I smiled.

- Fuck that smile - I blushed. "Meet me outside at the park. 5PM, DON'T BE LATE!"

After that he left.... What should I do ditch him or go..... I think.....

(At the LOV'S BASE HEH😏)

"Hey.... Okāsan? (mum) ...." I said with a weak voice.

Mama Inko's POV:

- She sounds really sad, I wonder what happened and if she is okay? - "Hey.... Honey what's wrong" I said worried.

"Well.... um... Kacchan..... uh he asked me to meet him at the park. What should I do? Should I ditch hi-" just before Izumi could finish her sentence someone cut her sentence and said.

"OF COURSE NOT!"

Izumi's POV:

I look up to see.... Otōsan! "DAD!" I said as I run to him jumping up, embracing into a hug.

Hisashi POV:

As my daughter ran jumps and embraces the hug, I drop her gently on the floor and say. "Don't ditch him instead go there and see what he has to say," I said with I am warnning you if you don't tell me what happened I will be anger look.

"Dad's right you should go."

Izumi's POV:

I turn to see' non other than my brother Tenko. ''Nīsan!" as I hug him and of course he hugged me back with 8 fingers but it was still a warm hug.

''Okay I will do it!'' I said as I ran up stairs.

(Up stairs)

Toga's POV:

"Hey Bestie~ How are you?~" I say as I claw my fingers gracefully on her shoulder look at her emerald eyes. - I swear when ever I look at her eyes the sparkle! -

"Hey bestie~" I reply in bestie talk. (Yes I also talk bestie talk and do what Toga did sometimes)

"I heard that you are going to see my brother, have fun~" I say a walk past skipping.

I will..... once he's mine............

(At the park, 5pm)

Katsuki's POV:

As I wait for Deku in a black suit and tie with a bouquet of pink, red and purple flowers. - I hope she likes them -

Izumi's POV:

As I walk a five minute walk to the park me an Kacchan would always go to as kids. I wore on my Short 'White Lace Bardot Ruffled Tiered Dress'

(I'm sure you know how a suit look like, if not then here🙄😑)

with my white short high heels and held my white purse.

Katsuki's POV:

As I see the girl that I have loved my whole walk in her beautiful dress, I can't help but blush and scream in my head. - Get a hold of yourself she is here. -

The flowers are behind my back,
- OH! can't forget the love letter, STUPID ME! - I slip the letter in to bouquet.

Izumi's POV:

''Hey Kacchan'' I say as blush looking at his suit. ''Um.... hey.....'' there was awkward silence between the two of us, until Kacchan decided to break it.

Katsuki's POV:

As I decided to break the silence and have the courage to ask deku to be my girlfriend.

''Hey Izumi,....... I've known my whole life and I was wondering if you was to be...... my girlfriend?'' - Please say yes...-

(😭I don't how love confessions go okay!😭)

Izumi's POV:

''Hey Izumi,......"

- Did he just call me call me by my name?! - I was shocked by what he had said.

''I've known my whole life and I was wondering if you was to be...... my girlfriend?''

I blushed.

- OMG! DID HE JUST ASK ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND! -

"OF COURSE I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, WHAT TYPE OF IDIOT WOULDN'T! I MEA-" I screamed before something smacked against my lips. I looked up to see.....

Katsuki's POV:

I kissed her making her shut up.

After 15 seconds of exploring the
~ world ~ I finally broke the kiss.

Izumi's POV:

I wrapped my arms round his neck and scent glanced him with my cinnamon scent.

"Fuck~"

"You like my scent huh, don't you?" I smirked . "See at school alpha~" I winked at him and left him looking like a tomato.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey guys don't forget to go to my home page and reply to what I sent. I will make your stories come to true with the power of SEX- no let's not, it too much for me.

😁🥰😘😀Thank you!😀😘🥰😁