7: That 'SOMETHING'

Izumi's POV:

I went into Kacchan's room and saw one ALL MIGHT ULTRA POSTER!

- I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO GET THIS IN A LONG TIME BUT THEY ARE SOLD OUT! -

Her expression was so joyful but it suddenly dropped.

If only Kacchan would let me have his 'ALL MIGHT ULTRA POSTER'.... -

Katsuki's POV:

I woke up to see I was on the floor and remember that i fained on the floor.

- DID SHE REALLY LEAVE ME ON THE FLOOR, URGH! -

I went up the stairs furious, to see MY girlfriend so sad and disappointed.

- She doesn't notice me, I guess I have to make her notice me. - I thought with a huge smirk on my face.

I close the door slowly but silently, not wanting her to notice me.

I locked the door it was a bit loud but she still was zoned out.

- Are you fucking kidding me, she is still zoned out?! - I was so annoyed now but I will ease it soon~

(18+ WARNING)

I walk behind her and touch her waist.

"Hmm~ Teddy Bear it not nice to not notice your alpha~" I smirked.

Izumi's POV:

As I felt Kacchan touch my waist and call me 'Teddy Bear', I couldn't help but blush.

"K-KACCHAN!" I flinch.

I jumped and he, well he just smirked.

Katsuki's POV:

I smirked as I see her flinch.

"Don't be too loud Teddy Bear," I say as I pin Deku to the bed and kiss her neck making her making here moan.

She pushed me lightly so I stopped to see I left a purple hickey on her neck.

I trace my lips to hers as they join, connecting.

Mmmmm...

Izumi's POV:

When I felt him kiss my neck, I was about to moan so loud until I realized what he said.

"Don't be too loud Teddy Bear."

I notice he was sucking on my neck to long. I push him lightly to tell him to stop because I wanted more than that~

When he kisseed me, I can't help but moan in the kiss.

"Mmmmmm...."

Katsuki's POV:

I break the kiss and undo my shirt letting her see my abs, not realising what I am doing.

Izumi's POV:

As I see his abs I can't help but want to touch it when I reach to touch his 'BEAUTY' he grabs my and has a serious face.

Katsuki's POV:

I grab her hand forcefully and then zoned out but quickly snapped out of it.

I let go of her hand and get of her as I slowly stumble backwards to the corner of the room.

(You really thought🤣🤣)

Izumi's POV:

What just happened is he okay he seems to be shaking is he having a- PANIC ATTACK!

"KATSUKI! KATSUKI!" I yelled.

I put on his his shirt as he trembles.

The minute I shouted his name, Katsuki's mother came running up stairs and slammed the door open.

Mitsuki's POV:

As I heard Katsuki's name shouted out by Izumi. I jumped out of my fainting position and ran up stairs.

I slammed the door open to see my son crying terrified and his girlfriend crying as well, not sure of what to do.

"Hey Katsuki look at me," he turns away from me and try to get out of my grip shaking.

I pull him into a hug as he trembles but then seems to be calm.

I soon come to realise that he passed out.

Izumi's POV:

As Kacchan trys to get away from Auntie, I can't help but wonder if she was abusing him.

"What did you do to him?" I say seriously, jumping into conclusion.

"W-What do you mean?" Auntie tells me.

Mitsuki's POV:

"W-What do you mean?" I question.

"Are you abusing Kacchan," she says with a serious tone.

"What, NO! WHY W-WOULD YOU T-THINK THAT?! DO YOU REALLY THINK I AM A B-BAD MOTHER?!" I say as I tear up.

Izumi's POV:

- SHIT! I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE HER CRY! -

"NO DON'T CRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY! I AM SO SO SORRY!" I say so worried.

As she looks up to me and says, "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I AM A BAD MOTHER! I LEFT HIM TO SUFFER! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!" she cries even harder.

"Please tell me what happened after we take care of your son," I said worried trying to stay calm.

"O-okay...."