8: Am I?

Izumi's POV:
-----------
After me and Auntie took care of him and gave him his medicine, Auntie was finally going to talk to me about his situation.

Mitsuki's POV:
------------
After me and Izumi took care of Katsuki, it was finally time for me to tell her about Katsuki situation.

"How do I start this..." I took a deep breath.

"It all started when..."

(Flashback)

"KATSUKI! KATSUKI! KATSUKI! WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU BETTER COME OUT B-BEFORE I SUFFOCATE YOU!" I cried.

"I can't lose you please!" I cried even louder as I held my childs hand.

Himiko POV:
----------
As I saw my mum crying I couldn't help but do the same.

- Nīsan where are you? - I thought as I cried silently.

Mitsuki's POV:
------------
"Oh but if you want your son you have to give me the little girl," the voice said as they smirked.

"WHO'S THERE?!" I shout.

"That doesn't matter now give the girl or it's the boy!" the man came out from where he was hiding.

I couldn't see what he looked like but he was in all black.

He held a gun in his hand that pointed to Katsuki's neck.

He was basically suffocating him in the other hand.

He caressed Katsuki chest, Katsuki was shocked that he began to shake and he couldn't do any thing but cry.

He stripped Katsuki of his clothes he was almost naked.

"M-Mum... Please.. JUST TAKE HER AND RUN!" Katsuki shouted with fear.

"No!" I grab Katsuki and I run.

The man shot me six times on my back as I scream in agony, I fall to the ground.

"GO! GO! GO! WITHOUT ME!" I scream scared for my children, not caring for myself.

As I see my daughter cry trying to help me back on my feet.

"DON'T STOP K-KEEP RUN WITH YOUR BROTHER! FORGET ABOUT ME I WILL BE OKAY!" I say as my voice shakes.

"Oh what a shame," he said as he lifted Himiko up. "Now that I have her I will take my leave."

I just watched him take my daughter. Katsuki tried to run after him with his to little legs.

I grab him not wanting him to die, all I could do was cry as I say my daughter taken by another man.

I cry and cry until I passed out.

(Flashback ends)

Izumi's POV:
-----------
I cry as I hear her say that,

- It must have been so hard for her to say that and I pushed her to say all that. - I thought as I cry even harder with guilt.

As she hugs me rubbing my back in circles, I can't help but cry more and wonder if I was too overwhelming.

Mitsuki's POV:
------------
I try to comfort Izumi as hard as I can. - I have to stay strong and not cry: that just makes matters worse. - I thought as I fought back tears.

(Time Skip)

Izumi's POV:
-----------
"BYE BYE AUNTIE!" I shout as I wave good bye.

"TELL INKO I SAID HI!" she shouts.

"I WILL!" I smile as I continue to walk away.

"Oh! AND TELL ME WHEN KACCHAN WAKES UP!" I shout as I walk away.

"I WILL TAKE CARE!"

Mitsuki's POV:
------------
"It feels better to talk to someone about it other than Inko," I say as I sigh.

I hear foot step come down stairs as I see Katsuki on the last step.

Katsuki's POV:
------------
I come down that stairs standing on the last step as I say "Where did Izumi go?" I ask the old hag.

"She left, why?" The hag responded.

"Oh... why did she leave?"

"Come here," the hag says as she ignores my question but I come over anyways.

Mitsuki POV:
-----------
I tell Katsuki to come to me, he looks at me with confusion. Before the brat could say anything I hug him.

"Go to the long beach at 2 and you will meet her there okay?" he nodded.

"Okay" he says as a slight smile comes across his face. I can't help but smile myself.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~
Hey guys! I actually finished the story I was reading yesterday but I didn't have the time to finish the story that you are reading right now, so ya.

Like I promised in my creator's note, I did a back story of toga. So now you know, I have that off my shoulders.

I will start a sonamy story soon so look out for that!

Happy reading from me!😊