36: THIS IS THE WORST BIRTHDAY EVER!

Izumi's POV:

I had went to school and no one had remembered my birthday except my best friend, Melissa.

Not even Kacchan remembered and he's my boyfriend. I can't believe he doesn't care what say to him.

He ignored me again. I don't like the relationship I've had with him now. It's quite toxic. Not that I'm saying it's all toxic but I guess he just loves me for my body.

It makes me sad to know that. It's lunch time and I'm right now in the cafeteria with Melissa.

She gave me a cupcake with a candle and told me she didn't have much but it was the least she could do.

Of course I was in tears because she was the only one who remembered. Normally, my dad, my brother, my mum and Himko, Auntie, Uncle would call me on the phone and say happy birthday but I guess not this time.

I guess the all have forgotten. I was daydreaming when I jumped from my seat.

Someone had dumped the lunch on me and ran away laughing. I was crying of pain instead of happiness.

Today was just not my day. I left the cafeteria room and went to the changing room.

I used my quirk and cleaned my clothes so it was spotless. When I had walked out, Melissa had the boy that dumped his lunch on me, on the floor.

He was screaming for her to get off him. When she saw me she smiled and said, "Would you like to finish him?" Melissa smirked as she winked at me.

I guess the boy heard us because he was screaming louder than before. I could see a lot of people shocked and laughing.

They are properly shocked because they saw my uniform dirty and now it's clean. They are also laughing at the idiot in front of me.

I used my quirk and slammed him to the closest wall, giving him a concussion. I walked away as I heard gasps.

"That was amazing what you did!" Melissa praised me for my actions and I smile in response as a thank you.

But trust me, my day just got worse. Jack had pulled my wrist and tried to kiss me again.

His friends had tried to rape me! I couldn't believe it! I already told them I had a boyfriend but they said that they were better than who ever my boyfriend was.

I hated this day so much! Everyone was being so mean to me, except Melissa because she is the only friend I have in school.

All of the Hero Course Department was at home resting. I found it unfair but I still dealt with it.

When I was in the playground, Jack and his friends throw dodge balls at me and basketballs at me.

I was bleeding badly, I was in tears, I couldn't go on with this day. By the end of the day, I had bruises, cut and was bleeding.

THIS IS THE WORST BIRTHDAY EVER! I HATE MY LIFE! I WISH I WAS DEAD! I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN! I WISH I LIVED SOMEWHERE ELSE! I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS WORLD!