47: Saved For Nothing

Katsuki's POV:

I ran to my friends and saw them all in a corner. They were trapped by a villain.

Shitty Hair and Dunce face tried to protect Raccoon Eyes, Earphone Freak and Round Ugly Face.

Pink Disgusting Cheeks was crying my name. She was on her heat because Raccoon Eyes and Earphone Freak were trying to stop anyone from looking at her.

She was naked completely. I had to cover my nose because of her pheromones.

"K-Kitty?!" she looked at me making the villain look at me too. -Since when did she have a nickname for me?!-

I made an explosion at the villain. The villain flew across the room unconscious. "Kitty!" Pink Cheeks wrapped her arms around my neck and pushed herself on me.

I felt her breast and immediately pushed her off me. "Huh?" I looked away from her.

"Why are you still acting like this?!" Long Ears grabbed my by the collar. I was done and through with this.

I slapped her on her cheek pretty hard because she fell to the ground holding her cheek.

I move on foot forward to her and whispered. <Why do you think I do this? I've lost everything over because of a pregnant woman,> I got up and walked away.

"Thanks..." Shitty Hair rubbed the back of his neck. He ran to Raccoon Eyes hugging her.

"Well maybe that girl was right! You are a fuck boy!" I stopped my tracks to see Ear Freak ready to fight.

I turned around and continued to walk forward not even giving her the reaction she wants.

"Kitty! Wait~" I stopped. Pink Cheeks jumped on my back. "Get off me please," I sighed.

"No! You have to mate me~" I pushed her off me again. She tumbled to the ground. She had a cut on her knee.

"Owww~!" She started to cry. She was screaming like a total baby. I continue to walk ignoring all the things that Raccoon Eyes and Long Ears were saying.

That when Alien Eyes had the audacity to shoot acid at my ankles. I fell to the ground.

"Maybe next time you'll learn how to treat your girlfriend with respect!" I couldn't believe she would do that. I just glared at her and continued.

I knew I couldn't walk so I decided to crawl my way out. But she hit my with an acid shot at my hip.

"Stop! Your gonna kill him!" Dunce Face tried to help me. "Stand a side Denki or else I'll hit you too! He has to admit that Ochako is his girlfriend and that he got her pregnant! He has say sorry to her! I'm not going to just watch my best friend suffer because of his mistake!" so all this was my fault.

She shot me in the legs. I held in the pain. I continued as more and more acid was shot to my body. No just my legs back my back and my shoulders.

I felt my vision becoming blurry. I saved them all for nothing. When I got to the battle field I was covered in acid and blood.

I coughed out blood. That's when everyone stopped. I kept on coughing out blood. I looked like a mess.

The last person I saw was Izumi and that when my vision went black. Everyone, everything I saw turned black. I was completely knocked out.