35: The Dark Secret...

Uramka's POV:

I was very disappointed with Ochako. She had done this the last time and it didn't end well.

"You see, she told me that you two were a couple and everyone loved you two. Although, there was this one girl in green hair and she was really jealous about you two being together," I sigh as I explained to Katsuki what Ochako told my family and I.

His eyes widen in shock. "I-" "That's a lie? That's what I thought immediately but I decided to act like I was happy for her," his face turned from shock to sorrow.

"Back then, when she was in middle school, she had a crush on a boy in her year. She told our family that they were together. She started to hang around this boy. Let's name him... Jeff. She started to hang around Jeff and she became really clingy. One day, she saw Jeff and another girl that she hated to her guts, she saw them kissing together. Her heart was broken with sadness, rage and jealousy. She did come home for there days straight. What had happened in those three days was two murders. Their bodies were found in a river in a forest. I was horrified when I saw it was the same girl in her year and Jeff. I thought that she was so upset that Jeff had died but little did I know. She killed them both. When she was in the woods hiding, she found a reddish black stone. She touched it and I guess that's what made her kill them. It cleared her case of killing them both. Two weeks after that, I looked in her room, through the open crack in her door and saw her in the same necklace but her eyes were red and the necklace was glowing red with her eyes. I was petrified by what I was seeing. I remember hearing her say that she wished she could have done more then kill them with just a knife. I was crying on that day when I heard she was the murderer and she had admitted it but not to our family. Also when she said that, glowing dark reddish black was surrounding her hands. She looked in my direction and I sprinted down the corridors not looking back. To this day, she still has that necklace. She owns that power now. Since that day, I had begged my parents to let me leave the house but since we have no money. I couldn't, I could only leave on my 18th birthday. I was 17 teen and 4 months away from my 18th birthday. In those four months I had never made contact with Ochako. She had questioned why but all I would say is that I am busy. I don't want anything to do with that monster," Katsuki's eyes widened with horror.

"I- I feel sick..." he wasn't actually sick but he felt horrible hearing the news I had told him.

"Please, try your best to stay away from her. She will do anything to get with you and if she sees you with another girl or guy dating then she won't hesitate to kill you and your lover," I grabbed his eyes worried for his life.

"I-... It's okay. She can't do anything to hurt me or my lover," Katsuki smiles.

My eyes widened. "Y-You have a lover?" my mouth was dry as the Sahara Desert.

"Yes? Why?" I couldn't believe what he was saying. "DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?! SHE IS A YANDERE FOR YOU!" I screamed.

"Calm down and lower your voice!" he looked around us just incase anybody heard. "*sigh* I heard you but there is nothing she can do to hurt me or Izumi," he says.

"That's a sweet name!" I smile. "Yeah. If your sister is going to attack my girlfriend. She would be the one gone. You better not tell anyone what I am about to tell you!" Katsuki looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Hey! I have nothing to tell anyone! You heard my secret about my sister being a yandere! I couldn't possibly tell anyone about your secret!" I swear to him.

"Okay. Okay. You got me! *sigh* my girlfriend is the daughter of the number one villain," he said so calm with mo shame.

My eyes widened the same way it did when I found out my sister was a yandere.

"WHAT?!" Katsuki covered my mouth immediately. "He's not as bad as you think he is! Anyways, she has a powerful quirk and it's more powerful than A.F.O." I wasn't sure of a was taking to a person or an animal that is mad.

I fainted there and then.

Katsuki's POV:

Uramka had just fainted. I left her there so I could get the sex toy and get the fuck out.

But I also wanted to stay in here as well so I wouldn't have to encounter the brown mop.

I bought some inserting toys and left. I heard Izumi liked interesting toys in her holes, so I decided to get her one toy.

Looked at her collection and there wasn't much of interesting toys. So I bought a few.

Let's see if she likes them. Oh! And I forgot! I bought a few sweets as well! But that's for something on the 15th.

That's the end people! Well not the end of the story but you know what I mean!😋

Have you drank water?🌚 If you have not. I will come for you and shove the water in your mouth.🖤

JK! I have a good time people!😋🤩🥰😊