25: Where Is He?

Melissa's POV:

Okay I might have made a mistake slapping him but he deserved it! He should learn how to treat a lady properly!

"Where is Katsuki?" Mr. Aizawa asks me. "He should be here by now..." I replied.

20 minutes has passed of training and Katsuki hasn't returned. "SHIT! WAS I TO HARD ON HIM?!" I tried to remain calm.

"What did you do to Bakubabe?!" Uraraka yelled at me, stomping her foot on the ground like a baby.

"I don't know, we were just round the corner talking!" I yell back, but deep down I was trying not to sound panicked.

"Let's split up and look for him and in the next 10 minutes we come back here. Whether we have found him or not," we split up and looked for him.

-I hope I wasn't to much on his plate...- I kept thinkig to myself. After ten minutes, Katsuki was nowhere to be found.

The lesson had finished and it was time to go home. Izumi came up to me and asked what happened.

I told her everything and she didn't seem to bothered. "Eh! It doesn't matter! It's not like he ever cared about me! And I'm sure he will come back tomorrow."

And that was a lie. For the next 5 weeks, Katsuki never came to school. People was saying it was my fault and Izumi's.

They were saying that we should have left him alone. 'Maybe he was just having a bad day?' They were saying those types of things.

Defending someone in the wrong. I also told them everything and now they were mad at Katsuki.

Katsuki had to apologise to Izumi now. There was no way he was getting out of this one!

So for the next 2 weeks he still didn't come to school. Then after that he came and everyone, and I will say EVERYONE was shouting at him to say sorry to Izumi.

The look on his eyes wasn't giving it. He walked towards Izumi's direction, furiously. This was not good.

Katsuki's POV:

She thinks she is the queen of this school now! She can tell anyone anything thing and they will believe her!

I know she is using he quirk to do that! I'm not blind! The old hag forced me out the house after 7 weeks saying in the house.

"SO YOU THINK IT'S SO FUNNY! HUH?! CAN'T YOU LEARN TO LEAVE ME ALONE! JUST BECAUSE I'M NOT GIVING YOU THE ATTENTION YOU WANT! DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT TO TELL EVERYONE! IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHY I CAME BACK SO LATE FROM SCHOOL AND WENT TO SCHOOL EARLY WAS BECAUSE OF MY QUIRK! MY GOSH DARN FUCKING QUIRK! IT'S BEEN GOING HAYWIRE EVERY DAY! I CAN'T EVEN BLAST ANYTHING! AND WITH YOU ANNOYING ME WITH YOUR PROBLEMS IS MAKING THINGS WORSE! YOU FUCKING DID THIS THE LAST TIME! AND I'M NOT HAVING IT! IZUMI MIDORIYA I AM SICK AND TIED OF THIS! LEARN HOW TO GROW UP! AND AT LEAST YOU SOME COMMON SENSE! BECAUSE I AM DONE WITH THIS SHIT! GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO CRY TO!" I stormed off tears streaming down my face like a river.

That was so much anger I was holding in that I couldn't control. I didn't mean to raise my voice or use my alpha voice at her! But I was so angry at her!

Why would she do that! I ran to the boys bathroom and cried in there instead. I couldn't deal with any of this.

I just wanted to lock myself in my room and cry like a fucking baby. It was to much for me to handle. I was giving myself a headache and soon a fever.

My eyes were swollen and I looked like shit! I open the boys bathroom to check if anyone was outside.

No one was there so I made a run for it and missed 1st period.

That was a chapter? Oh well! There was a lot going on there! Like the fight! I could have actually added some actions to that bug I decided not to get violent.

I LOVE YOU ALL! HAVE A NICE DAY!😘