32: Ground Beta (Part 1)

I don't have chapter 31 due to some technical problems! Please come back when it's finished! Thank for for understanding the problem here!

Katsuki's POV:

I really do thank Izumi for taking care of me. I had I high fever and I threw up multiple times.

If it wasn't for her, I would still be sick. I don't know how to repay her though. I know she would want sex, but we've had so many sex sections.

I don't know if I should or not. I was walking to ground beta with my friends (except Ochakobitch) when I zoned out.

"Hey Bakubro! You better not be having another fever because you'll miss out on all the fun!" Shitty Hair was rocking me from side to side.(NO! GET THAT OUT YOUR HEAD!)

"Get the fuck off me!" I pushed Shitty Hair off me, wiping my shoulders just in case any of him bacteria went on me.

"I'm fine!" I kept on walking like nothing has happened. Today we are meeting up with the Support Course, again.

This has been the 3rd ti- well 2nd for me but this has been the 3rd time we have met up.

Apparently, only the Hero Course and Support Course can meet up for now.

I had been working on my quirk for so long when I realised that had so much cuts on my hands.

That's why I wasn't able to use my quirk properly. When we reached, we all changed into our hero suit or costumes.

"Listen up! We are going to test out or hero suits again because Katsuki wasn't here!" Mr Croissant explained.

"The whole of the Support Department will be here today! We will be doing some extrem sports to see if your hero suits are fine! Meaning intense training! You will working by yourselves! You are all heroes and villains! You will save people but you will also defend yourself by attacking others to win hero and villain points! But let me remind you! If you have more villain points the hero, then you are better at fighting! If you have more hero points then villain, you are more better at protecting! This might determine what role you work as a hero! Things can always change though! I will give you 2 minutes to be in different locations at the back of Ground Beta! There will also be fake injured civilians to rescue and fake heroes to attack. The fake heroes will also fight back so be careful! Is everything thing clear?!" Mr. Croissant shouts so everyone in the room can hear.

"What about the Support Department? What will they be doing while we are here?" Shitty Hair asked. "They will be taking notes on your hero suits to see if you are okay in them! They will be in helicopters so that makes it harder for you to talk to your peers! You will also wear on noise cancelling headphones! You have to work with your sixth sence!" Mr. Croissant head made it clear to Shitty Hair.

"That's not fair! Why can't we work in pairs?! It would make thing easier! Like I could be in a pair with Bakugou-Kun! He and I have strong quirks!" Pink Cheeks complained to Croissant head.

"HELL NAH! And besides, what's the fun in that?! We're heroes and villains! Get that inside your dumb brain!" I yelled.

"He said it for me! Now get going! Your headphones will be given to you when you reach there!" Mr. Croissant head commanded.

Okay so I am going to put this into different parts! I don't know how many though so it make take a few chapters! But don't worry! There's gonna be a lot of drama! 😏

HAVE YOU DRANK SOMETHING?! YOU BETTER GO AND DRINK SOMETHING NOW! Oh and go check out my survey! Will determine which story I am going to do next!😋

I'm coming back with a new chapter soon! Oh yeah! And please do suggest what Katsuki should do to repay Izumi!