30: A Tragic Return

Uraraka's POV:

I was sent to the hospital because of the green haired bitch! She had slammed a dumbbell that weighs over 17.5kg on my back.

Not once, not twice, but three times! Then she kicked me in the hits several times! I had a broken rib because of her!

But today, I will get my revenge! You see, I've been in here of the past 2 weeks.

Kitty has been sock unfortunately and the person I hate is taking care of him!

Ugh! That is so unfair! I could have been taking care of him! I could be his medicine!

After he's sick, I would fuck him to make him feel better! Not her, my body is more better!

If only I was not in this damn hospital! UGH! Wait! I'm leaving today so that doesn't matter!

When I come back I will make her life a living hell!

(Time Skip To When Ochakobitch Gets To School!🙄)

Everyone come running up to me. I thought they were going to feel bad for me after that bitch beat me up but no they didn't.

They said, "YOU! YOUR SO SELFISH! YOU BEAT UP IZUMI AND THEN YOU HURT YOURSELF DELIBERATELY!" I was shock by what I was hearing.

"What no! She hit me with dumbbells! And kicked me in the ribs! I didn't do anything!" I fake cried.

That's when I felt something or i should say someone touch my shoulder. "It's nice playing games, don't you not think?" it was Kitty.

And his voice was so calm but there was something darkness that seemed dangerous in his words.

"I PROMISE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! AND WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE FOR THAT BITCH?!" I screamed regretting my words truly.

I clasped my hand on my mouth that dropped open. Everyone eyes widened, including me.

I looked at Kitty and he looked absolutely furious. "You know what? Liam go get her!" Kitty walked away leaving me confused and other people.

That's until I heard a bark. I look back to see it was the dog from TV! I was utterly shocked.

I started running, screaming and crying, begging for forgiveness and help.

I saw a girl and looked at her closely and my eyes widened. It was that bitch! She lied and she was smirking and laughing!

Anger filled my eyes. "YOU! YOU MOTHER FUCKER! I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR PARENTS!" I ran towards he direction.

Izumi's POV:

I was had a devilish smirk plastered on my face and I was laughing. "She got what she deserves! Next she will learn not to claim my Kacchan!"

I heard her voice and she was shouting. I could tell she saw me because she was running towards my direction and I could see she was angry.

That's when Liam pounced on her form the side, barking angrily. Oh yeah! I forgot to mention. After the fight with me and Kacchan, we played with Liam!

Liam isn't dangerous like everyone says he is. He knocked out Ochakobitch and it must've felt great.

"Good job Liam!" I bent down and tickled Liam under his chin as Liam barked happily. "Stop! It's dangerous!" the large gathering shouted at me.

"No he's not! His name is Liam and he has feeling just like you! What is you had a power but strange quirk and everyone said that you were dangerous, how would you feel?!" I roared as they all stood in silence.

"That's what I thought!" I pouted look at Liam with sorrow eyes. "Umm.. I'm sorry but can i please pet him?" I look behind me to see a girl my age.

He had red(ish) pink hair and she was wearing red glasses and she was also carrying books. She reminded me of when I was in middle school.

She looked just like a nerd. I smile and responded with a yes giving her Liam.

"What his name?" she petted Liam's head not removing her eyes off him. "Liam," I smiled.

"What's your name?" she asked. "Izumi!" I said proudly. "Izumi Midoriya!" she stopped and looked back up at me with a smile.

"My name is Rosey! Rosey Smith! I've never had a friend before so thank you!" she hugged me, giving Liam back.

By this time everyone had left so it was just the two of us. "I will see you at brea- actually! What course are you in?!" I questioned Rosey.

"Support course. Why?" she looked so confused. "EXCELLENT! WE'RE IN THE SAME COURSE!" I screamed jumping up and down.

I saw her holding her ears. I stopped and stared at the floor playing with my feet. "Sorry!" I awkwardly smile.

"It's okay!" and just like that, me and Rosey became friends.

I NEED HELP! I'M COMING CLOSE TO A WRITERS BLOCK! PLEASE HELP ME! AND DON'T FORGET TO DRINK WATER! SUGGEST WHAT YOU WANT IN THE COMMENTS SECTION- I DON'T KNOW!😭

Help me!😭😭😭 Bye my little mixshakes!😊😊😊