9: The Long Beach

Mitsuki's POV:
------------
"So your telling me you want me to tell Katsuki to meet you at the long beach?" I question.

"Yep!" she smiles.

"But may I ask way?" I say confused.

"Well there is a lot of trash there and I want to train Kacchan to make him a strong hero!" she says with confidence.

"Wait, WHY YOU WANT KATSUKI TO GO THE LONG BEACH?!" I SHOUT.

Izumi's POV:
-----------
As she shout I can't help but sigh and say Calm down, and yes. She looked so shocked.

"But what about you, don't you want to go to UA too?" she questioned me.

"Yes I do, but I don't want to be apart of the hero course,' I say as I look down.

"May I ask why?" I look up to see Auntie.

"Well you see... I don't want people to see me as a villain for my quirk and... I don't want the heroes to use me for my quirk," I sigh.

"So that's why I am picking Support Course for Class 1-A" I say proudly.

"I don't think Katsuki will be so happy to hear that."

When Auntie said that I paused and put my thinking face to good use.🤔

"Hmmmmm.... Aha! I will come and visit him between our breaks," I say like I just made a massive achievement.

"And I did say that I will be in the Support Course for Class 1-A, and if I train Kacchan then he will get into Class 1-A, it's a win win!" I smile.

"But how will train him if you no experience?" she says as I know she is not trying to rude.

"Well I do have experience because I fight the number 1 villain and the number 2 villain as training," I say as I scratch the back of my neck.

Auntie looked someone pushed off a 12 story building or if someone pulled her eyes out her sockets.

"I think it would be a good idea," I look up to see Auntie just to find out my jaw has just dropped.

AUNTIE HAD JUST FAINTED, AGAIN!

(Time Skip)

Izumi's POV:
-----------
"BYE BYE AUNTIE!" I shout as I wave good bye.

"TELL INKO I SAID HI!" she shouts.

"I WILL!" I smile as I continue to walk away.

"Oh! AND TELL ME WHEN KACCHAN WAKES UP!" I shout as I walk away.

"I WILL TAKE CARE!"

Mitsuki's POV:
------------
"It feels better to talk to someone about it other than Inko," I say as I sigh.

I hear foot step come down stairs as I see Katsuki on the last step.

Katsuki's POV:
------------
I come down that stairs standing on the last step and say "Where did Izumi go?" I ask the old hag.

"She left, why?" The hag responded.

"Oh... why did she leave?"

"Come here," the hag says as she ignores my question but I come over anyways.

Mitsuki POV:
-----------
I tell Katsuki to come to me, he looks at me with confusion. Before the brat could say anything I hug him.

"Go to the long beach at 2 and you will meet her there okay?" he nodded.

"Okay" he says as a slight smile comes across his face. I can't help but smile myself.

"How are you feeling?" I ask him.

Katsuki POV:
-----------
As the hag asks how I am feeling, I can't help but make a warm smile.

I hug my mum and say "I'm fine," I look up to her and made a toothy smile.

Mitsuki's POV:
------------
YOU KNOW WHEN I SAID I HATE KATSUKI?! SCREW THAT, THIS BRAT IS TOO ADORABLE!

I look at him with a 'give that toy' smile. I have never seen my son smile in a long time since his sister had left.

Katsuki's POV:
------------
It been a long time since I had smile, ever since Himiko left it's been hard for me.

My ears and tail begin to show but I don't care. As my ears twitch and my tail wags, I tighten the hug.

"Please, don't let go, can we... stay like this?" I made the cutest puppy dogs ever to make it hard for Okāsan.

Mitsuki's POV:
----------------------
- THIS BRAT IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE! But I kinda do wanna stay like this. -

Seeing him smile makes my cry. I wipe the tears out my face and say, "Yes, yes we can but only for the next 30 minutes or less if you want," I say as we cuddle on the sofa.

(Don't question how the got there😊)

Katsuki nodded.

(30 Minutes Time Skip)

"Okay Katsuki, it's time for lunch," I say as I release the hug. He jump up from the sofa.

(Another Time Skip🤣)

Izumi's POV:
-----------
He should be here by now, I say to myself as I look at the time on my watch to see the time.(2:30)

"Oi, I'm here" I look up to see Kacchan in the clothes he uses to train.

"Ahhh, so you are ready?" I smile.

"Ready for what? The old hag told me to meet you here at the long beach in this shit," my smile drops into a sigh.

"Look around you" I say.

Katsuki's POV:
------------
I look around me and plies of trash everywhere.

"All there is here is trash like seriously, if you want to go to the b-" I say as I get cut off by.

"Now l look at me."

I turn round to see my girlfriend in a sports bra and shorts, I blush.

Izumi's POV:
-----------
DO I HAVE TO POINT IT OUT FOR THIS MOTHER FUCKER!

"Urgh, do I have to point it out for you, I. Am. Going. To. Be. Training. You. For. The. Next. 10. Months. There you happy," I sigh.

"But how are you going to train ME, IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE?!" he yells.

"I'd figured that you would say that so let's have a fight," I say as I get into my fighting position.

Katsuki's POV:
------------
I stood there dumbfounded, not knowing what she meant. Until I realised that she would not be in the hero course.

"Wait, does that mean your not going to be in the hero course with me?" I say sadly.

(Don't how he knew😊)

Izumi's POV:
-----------
"Sadly yes but I will be in the Support Course for Class 1-A and if I train you, you'll get into Class 1-A and it will be a win win! I say with excitement."

"Plus, I will come see you in yours and my break time," I say jumping up and down with joy in my eyes.

Katsuki's POV:
------------
I smile as I see my girlfriend jumping up and down.

"Well let's get training, shall we?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Uh oh, heh... yeah," she scratches behind her neck.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~Happy reading from me.😊