Halloween

"Hey baby! How was your shift?" Ben asked setting his jacket and scarf on the rack. He walked into the living room and saw she was asleep.

"Oh no. Miranda wake up." Ben said as he fell on top of her and she groaned. She pushed him off and he fell on the floor.

"That's what you get! I wanna sleep." She whined and turned over with her face in the couch pillows.

Ben rose from the floor and pulled himself up He stood over Miranda with his hands on his hips. He wanted to have fun for Halloween.

He lifted Miranda off of the couch and held her in his arms.

"Ben! Put me down! Why are you being annoying." She held on to Ben tight. She was half asleep fighting with Ben.

"I wanna do something! Let's get out of here and have fun." Ben set her on her feet and she exhaled hard.

"Fun where?" She fixed her shirt and cleaned the couch up.

"I don't know we'll see when we drive around. Go get dressed and I'll sit the whole bowl of candy out for the kids to take." He shooed her to the room.

Once she was finished he rushed her out the door and into the car. He knew where they were going.

"Ben I know the hell we aren't at a haunted house!" Miranda turned yelling at him. He put the car in park.

"Yes we are so come on." He unbuckled his seatbelt but Miranda did not move.

"I'm not going in there. Absolutely not!" She shook her head no.

"Please babe! Please just this once and I'll take you out to eat!" He begged and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine but you better not leave me. I'm in front." She said getting out of the car and walking to the line.

The line was long and when it was finally their turns they checked in and paid the price of their tickets.

"You'll get a notification on your phone that'll let you know it's your turn. Have a Fright Night!" The host stated and we walked away.

People were being chased and a guy on stilts was walking around taking pictures with people.

Miranda clung to Ben's arm and he chuckled. "Uh oh here someone comes." Ben stated. She looked up to see this crazy butchered man with a chainsaw in his hand walking to us.

She immediately put my face in Ben's chest and hugged him tight. Then, Miranda heard little footsteps behind her, so she peeked out to the side and the hideous man was standing right in her face.

"Get away from me!" She screamed and gripped Bens jacket. The man came closer and made a horrifying growl in her ear.

"Alright that's enough." Ben laughed holding Miranda to him.

"Well it's our turn! Come on babe." Ben walked them forward and they went inside. The screaming and loud claps alerted Miranda and she started getting scared.

"Ben I thought we were gonna be in groups!" Miranda looked around the halls and someone jumped out the wall. Her scream rattled through her body as she jumped into Ben.

Walking around a girl with pigtails and powdered face followed them. She kept looking at Miranda and skipping close to her.

Ben wrapped his arms around her waist as she walked in front of him. Miranda kept her eyes on the crazy little girl.

"You wanna come play?" She growled.

Miranda looked as the girl went to the bed and stabbed into a doll. Bright lights flashed around then and Miranda screamed throwing her hands on her face as liquid flew on it.

Halfway through They could barely catch their breath. It started getting dark and Miranda somehow ended up behind Benjamin.

"Ben I don't think I can go any further" Miranda whined into his back. She felt him shaking as he was laughing and she slapped his arm.

"Well if you stay the monsters are gonna get you." He offered and her eyes widened.

So she held Ben around his body and hid her face as they walked the haunted rooms.

Something told Miranda to look behind her and when She did, she saw this thing crawling toward them with a white face.

Miranda bolted in front of Ben screaming and jumping that someone was behind her. She held him tight with her face in his chest. Benjamin looked and yelled out before laughing and holding her arm.

The next room had flashing colorful lights. Sure enough it was clowns.

Miranda was deathly afraid of clowns. She couldn't stand near them or look at them. When she was younger, her mom thought it was a good idea to have Ronald McDonald at her birthday party and when She seen him She ran away crying and hiding.

(Y'all this happened to me in real life. I literally can't do clowns. I don't know what my mom was thinking.)

"Ooh this one's afraid! Let's have her!" She heard them say and Miranda started screaming so loud. Frantically looking around as they all filled around them.

She couldn't take it so She turned and jumped on Ben. He held Miranda by her thighs and she hid her face in his neck.

"Ben! Get me out of here NOW!" Miranda screamed hitting his shoulder.

Ben was hurriedly moving through the halls. He was jumping and yelling as it started to be too much even for him.

Before They knew it, he was running when the person ran after them with the chainsaw.

"Ben I'm not ever doing this again. I have to pee." Miranda yelled still shaking with fear.

"You can get down babe it's over. No one's out here." He stopped and looked at her face. Ben lifted her head looking around and they were away from the site.

"No I'll get down when you put me in the car. Now walk... please and thank you." She laid her head down on Benjamin and he walked across the street.

"Babe this was fun. Carrying you was more fun though." Ben laughed holding Miranda by the butt.

"I bet it was. Never the hell again." She laughed and kissed his neck.

"You ready for some trick or treating at home?" Ben wiggled his eyebrows and smiled at her. She lifted up laughing and swatted his shoulder.

"Boy you are nasty! But yes I am. Put some pep in your step." She laughed and kissed him.