Christmas wishes

Miranda's car was in the shop. At first, she needed her brake pads fixed but Ben claimed he could change them himself.

And that he did, she was very grateful for him. But one dream led to another and her whole car was torn apart. He claimed he could "pimp her ride" out.

Like he'd seen with the teens nowadays. They have the lights and sparkly handles. He could make her Lexus the ultimate girl ride.

Yeah well when her car wouldn't crank the next morning she knew he'd messed it up. She wanted to beat him over the head because he didn't listen to her.

Now she had to use one of his cars, that she didn't like, because she felt they were too unsafe. They were fast and not her easy going Lexus.

But it's been a couple days and she made his trunk into hers. Cleaning out the back seat which wasn't all dirty it was just stuff underneath the seat.

Seeing all the papers tucked between the poles she had to reach deep to grab it. Eventually getting it out, she raised it to her face and it was a calendar.

But it wasn't any ordinary calendar... it was a Christmas calendar. The front page looked like Dean miller in overalls.

They looked absolutely adorable and she was upset he didn't show her when he did it. She flipped through until she got to her husbands.

Her mouth almost hit the floor while she was laughing. He was so handsome and weirdly it was actually adorable. The overalls and red hat with the presents.

She knew she had to taunt him for this.

"Benjamin Warren?" She yelled strolling through the house. She walked in her bedroom and seen him sitting up watching tv.

"Yeah babe?" He cut it off and turned to her. She held her hands behind her back and slowly waltzed in.

"Or should I say Santa Clause." She brought the calendar forward and held it up. Ben jumped out the bed trying to take it from her.

"Baby give it back. Don't look at it." He thought it was foolish and embarrassing. He hated them.

Miranda ran to the other side of the room cracking up. "Too late. Look at you! Why am I just now seeing this?" She asked.

He ran after her again and she took off jumping on the bed to go to the other side. Ben groaned falling on the bed and covering his face.

"Babe I look ridiculous! I hate it." He looked mad. Miranda poked her bottom lip out and walked to him.

"Oh Santa doesn't like his Christmas outfit!" She said teasing him and lifting his head to look at the picture.

He would not budge. She smacked her lips throwing the calendar to the side. "Fine I'm done." She pouted and he looked up at her.

"I think it's cute babe! Look at your outfit, I've never seen you in something like this." Miranda smiled holding his cheeks.

Ben grumbled around like the Scrooge frowning. He thought he looked ugly.

"I think you look sexy. It's the overalls getting to me." Miranda nodded and Ben looked at her not believing anything.

"No seriously, I'm totally aroused now. It would be nice to see it again since I missed it the first time." She suggested.

"Definitely not happening" he laughed walking to the bathroom. Miranda whined falling on the bed.

-

"Hey where are those overalls we wore for the Christmas calendar?" Ben asked looking in the storage closets.