Toxic

Are you awake?
Sent at 8:35pm

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A text rang through Miranda's phone. She picked the phone up and scuffed knowing exactly who the unsaved number was.

"What is it bailey?" Callie asked. She looked over the phone and her mouth dropped.

"I don't know why he keeps texting me." Miranda rolled her eyes and tossed her phone across the counter.

As they resumed their conversation, the phone rang. Interrupting them and they both looked over.

It was him again.

"You gone answer that best?" Callie smiled.

"I am not." She stated sipping her wine.

It stopped but only for a minute. The ringing came back and she groaned picking it up and walking to the next room.

"Hello?" She sat on her bed.

"Come see me. I bought you two tickets to LA. I know you're with your bestfriend. She can tag along."

His voice rattled her whole body. The dignity she had went out the window with this man.

"I don't think that will be happening," she needed to stay strong. She was Dr. Bailey, she couldn't be weak.

But this man had her right where he wanted her. She knew she couldn't resist him.

"If you know what's best for you, you will come. I'll see you in a couple of hours... love" the phone hung up.

When she reached the kitchen she shook her head kind of flustered. Did she want to go?

"Wanna go to LA?" She asked smiling. Callie laughed knowing exactly what her bestfriend had going on. She couldn't shake this man for the life of her.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Once reaching the hotel, Miranda took Callie to her room.

"Alright I'll see you tomorrow. Want to do any stretches before you go up there?" Callie asked laughing.

"Callie! That is not going to happen. We are done with that." Sternly she looked at her best friend.

"Then where are you going?" She stood against the door.

"You know what! I will leave my bags here just to show you what we had is over. I'll be back in 20." Miranda called out before leaving and going to the penthouse suite.

The door was cracked open and she pushed it open, peeking her head through.

"Benjamin Warren?" She called out. She walked in further and was met with the tall chocolate man standing with two wine glasses.

"Well don't you look beautiful Princess." He smiled walking towards her. His words were like a punch to the gut.

She physically felt her body grow hot and insides melt into her panties. She fought it though.

"Don't call me that." She took the glass from his hand and walked away.

"Why isn't that your name? You didn't have a problem with it last time." He smiled walking to her.

"That was months ago. We are done Benjamin. You know this." Miranda crossed her arms. Ben took a sip of his wine before standing with his hands on his hips.

He looked as if he was thinking. His hand rubbed his beard as he slowly walked closer.

"Who decided that. You or me?" He looked seriously at his woman. He didn't understand why she kept playing with him.