Toxic Pt 2

"How was LA?" Callie laughed on the plane ride home.

Miranda smacked her lips, slightly embarrassed and ashamed. Nobody knew what could break the Mean Dr. Bailey. But her and Callie knew the answer to that, easy.

"That man will be the death of me" She whined throwing her head down

"Oh bestie... I'm just glad you're getting some. I like Ben and I know he is a good guy outside of all the things you two have going on. "

"Yeah I know that. What did that man do to me?" She pouted laying her head on her bestfriend shoulder. Callie consoled her and tried to make her feel a little better.

"How about we just have us a night of fun. No boyfriend or girlfriends. Just me and you."Callie suggested.

"I'm there." Miranda said before they both fell asleep.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Miranda had a couple hours to blow off before they went out so she decided to go out and do some errands.

While driving She seen a bunch of Uhaul trucks driving into a neighborhood near hers. Driving nearby she seen a car that looked almost identical to Benjamin's.

She kept driving though, needing to drop some things off. Once she finished her duties she went home to get ready.

"Okay time to go Miranda! Uber will be here soon." Callie yelled walking into the house. She heard Miranda jumping around and ran to her room.

"Okay I'm done. Turn the lights off." They shuffled down the steps carefully.

The ding to Callie's phone told her the ride was there, so they scurried outside. Once they sat inside the driver drove off.

"You ladies look beautiful. Special night?" He asked.

"Just hanging out tonight. First night off in a long time." Callie said politely. Miranda didn't say a word.

"Ah I see. Well You ladies enjoy your night." He slightly turned, sitting his hand on the passenger seat.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Okay Callie. Drinks first." They quickly walked to the bar asking for the specific drinks they wanted before drinking it.

When they decided to take a seat, the men were all over them. Miranda's mind instantly went to Ben. She wished he was here.

They'd just been together last week and now that she's back, she was missing him. They were too busy to talk everyday or they were ignoring each other from arguing.

"She yours?" One guy asked looking above Miranda. Confused, she asked what he was talking about.

Until she felt her stomach drop and her body heated up. Slowly she turned and looked into the eyes of Benjamin.

Callie watched surprised. He just popped up out of nowhere and it was a small chance of knowing where Miranda was.

"Benjamin. What are you doing here?" Miranda stood yelling. Slowly, Ben directed his view from the men trying to talk to his woman and on Miranda.

He had his hands tucked into his pocket and he looked perturbed. Miranda waited but he didn't say a word.

"Hey come back and talk to us pretty lady. You won't have fun with that lame you're talking to." The men joked high-fiving each other.

Miranda slowly turned getting ready to say something. But Benjamin stood forward and walked toward them.

She pulled Callie back towards her and watched ahead scared. Benjamin looked left and right before ducking at the punch one guy threw.