Foreplay that was Interrupted 2

"So explain." Miranda removed her coat after her and Ben entered her office. He shut the doors and took a seat on top of her table.

Miranda smacked her teeth when she seen him sitting in her table. If this was anybody else, she would be reacting a lot different.

"There's nothing to explain. He was dying and the only thing near was the clipboard. Everyone was scrambling, but I found the quickest way to help." He shrugged.

"Ben you know you cannot do that. What if there were complications from what you did? You have got to learn to slow down and wait." She held the bridge of her nose.

This man would be the death of her. She understood his argument and she was amused how centered he was on saving lives. She just couldn't believe the way he did it.

"Okay Miranda. But you can't say what I did didn't save that man's life." He walked to her dropping his arms around her waist.

He sniffed her neck before laying a light peck on the surface. He smiled feeling her shake under him and continued his teasing.

"You did save him. You're going all barbaric on me. What am I gonna do with you?" She wrapped her arms around his neck and he held a slight smirk.

"I haven't seen you in a while, maybe you're the reason why... chief." His voice deep and succulent as his hands moved to the front of her scrubs.

"Mhhh so I'm the reason for the season. Show me what else you can do to a persons body..." she smirked pushing his lab jacket off.  

He kissed her deeply as he wrestled his arms out his jacket. When they were free they flew to her thighs as he lifted her up.

"Good thing those blinds were shut already. Wouldn't want the people to watch their Chief getting pounded." He joked and she laughed as he sat her on the table.

She moaned in his mouth as his tongue entered her. She laid back pulling him atop of her and wrapping her legs around him.

"Take me baby..." she whispered smiling and sitting up on her elbows. Ben groaned instantly wanting to be inside her, but he wanted her trembling .

He kissed down her body and reached the middle of her thighs. Just as he was about to pull her pants down a rustle with the door handle pushed them apart.

When the door began opening she pushed Bens head away from her and he fell on the side of the table as she jumped to her feet.

"Ow Miranda-" he began standing before he heard Miranda and crouched behind her.

"Richard!" Miranda screeched pulling her skirt down. Bens eyes bugged out as he moved behind Miranda's closed legs.

"Hey bailey. Don't eat Warren up to harsh. I would do the same if I were him. He's a good doctor and he has the best next to him." He offered.

"Oh yeah Umm.. thanks! Yeah I just sent him out of here a while ago." She laughed and fixed her hair looking behind her.

"Will you send him my way? I want him on my service today. Actually I'll go look for him." Richard walked out the room closing the door behind him.

Both Miranda and Ben loudly exhaled. She dropped to the floor holding her chest as she turned to Ben.

He tried his hardest but the laugh that erupted from him sent him hysterical. He held Miranda to him as he felt her fast breathing on his neck.

"I can't breathe. Oh my gosh why do people want to come at the worst times! That could've been so bad." She huffed while showing Ben how bad she was shaking.

"It's alright Miranda. He didn't suspect a thing. Although I should get going before he comes back looking for me." He lifted her to her feet.

Miranda sat at her desk and put her head down on the hard wood. The cold structure helped her calm down.

"Miranda Bailey. Sit up." Ben laughed as he went and pulled her up.

He rose her chin with his finger and kissed her before deepening it and inserting his tongue. As she held his face his other hand went into her pants and rubbed her slowly.

"Mhhm Ben..." she whispered disconnecting their lips. She held his shoulders breathing helplessly into the air.

"Miranda where is Ben?" Richard came back into the room looking at the table before diverting his eyes to her desk.

He seen Ben standing on the side of her and Miranda nearly spooked to death as she groaned and turned her chair the other way.

She didn't even want to stare at her doors at this point. She was nearly having a heart attack from Richard almost catching them TWICE!

"Just go Ben. Bye Richard." She yelled pouting and rolling her eyes. She heard Ben laughing again before coming to kiss her cheek.

His mouth went to her ear as he spoke, "tonight Miranda Bailey" then kissed her again before he walked out.

She sat stuck in her seat. Her mind still got from Benjamin and his antics and the excitement from almost getting caught with him.

"Let me get out of here." She said grabbing her lab coat and walking out her office.