[29] Familiar Faces -Part II-

Author's notes at the bottom...

Enjoy!

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

[Ratchet]

"Captain Qwark!?"

The man chuckled and laughed, puffing out his chest as he struck a pose, "Well, I am honored a heroic Lombax such as yourself knows a galactic hero such as me!" he smiled, flashing his pearly white teeth.

Ratchet stared at him, mouth open, and eyes widened as he looked the man up and down. Qwark seemed unphased, as he thought he was being admired. His robotic companion, however, continued to glare at both of them, looking like he would rather die outside of the ship than be here. After a minute of stunned silence and Qwark showing off a new pose every ten seconds, the robot snapped,

"Alright! Enough! I am sick and tired of you squishy lifeforms and your damn-" he continued to ramble, stomping over to the ship's control panel as Ratchet stared along right after him. Qwark hissed, "Oh! I am sorry about my...rugged companion. You see, he just missed his favorite soap opera when-"

"Silence! You HALF-WIT!" He slammed a clawed hand on the control panel, the screen flashing to life for a split second before completely going out. He then pointed an accusing clawed finger at Ratchet, "And YOU! You're a LOMBAX! Why do you have such primitive controls? I thought your race was INTELLIGENT!" Ratchet's ears went down from all the shouting.

This man was going to give him a killer headache...

"Oh, come on now, Nefarious. Is that how you are going to treat our savior? We could have been stuck together! Forever! In space! Oh! We could have watched-"

The robot, Nefarious, now turned fully to Qwark, red eyes alight with anger, "May I mind you that we are stuck here because of YOU and your IDIOTIC plans!?"

"Oh Nef, it's not-" and a half-sided fight ensued. Qwark seemed oblivious to it all as he rambled about what would happen when they got back to...wherever they came from. While Nefarious was shouting his voice box out, claws glittering in the dim light as he threatened to choke Qwark to death....

Ratchet just looked back and forth between the two as tension rose. First of all, he was confused beyond belief. Secondly, these two men looked really, really familiar for some reason...

"-and you should be dead!" Nefarious shouted as Qwark backed up, actually scared now. He knocked over a few boxes, which fell just in front of Ratchet's feet.

Okay...enough now!

Ratchet took his fist and banged on the side of the ship, lights flickering as he did so. Both of the men turned to him in surprise (and annoyance) as he kept banging. Once he realized that they were fully listening, he spoke up, "What do you think gives you two the right to come aboard and take over my ship!?" He spat, "I saved you two, so I call the shots!"

Qwark looked down at him in silence, while Nefarious...

Started laughing...

"Hah! HA! You? A child!? Do you really think that you are the boss over ME!?" He stepped forward, "You squishies always think that you have the right to boss people around, but let me tell YOU something-" his claw hovered directly in front of Ratchet's face. Qwark looked between them nervously, "-A kid like you has no power against me. I CAN kill you with just one move and-"

"I'd like to see you try, tin-can!" Ratchet interrupted him. At this point, Qwark scooted away toward the ship's navigator. Ratchet and Nefarious were completely oblivious to this as they kept glaring at one another,