Tubbo POV

Ranboo was walking down the dirt path awkwardly, but when he saw me I noticed he relaxed a bit. My heart fluttered at this. 'he's really pretty, actually- BUT AS A FRIEND. There's no way I like him like that. right..?' 

He walked up onto the deck and we made eye contact. Alex started playing mario music, which made all of us laugh. Wilbur was trying to stop it to keep the professional-ness of it all, even though he was laughing himself. After the music stopped, I heard sniffling and looked over at Tommy, who was fake crying like mums' in movies. I giggled and put my hand over my face to stop myself from full on dying from laughter again. 

Eventually Wilbur did the vows, but instead of the normal ones they were "Do you take Ranboo to be your beloved?" Of course I wanted to scream yes, but I needed to keep my cool. "I mean sure." I replied hoping no one noticed the excitement in my voice.

He didn't seem to realize, luckily. "Do you take Tubbo to be your beloved?" Wilbur asked turning to Ranboo. "Yeah I do." He responded, a twinge of anticipation in his voice and a pinkish glow on his cheeks. 

"Great!" Wilbur exclaimed. "You may now kiss the groom."

If I had water at that moment, I would choke on it. "W-what..??" I stuttered. "K-kiss?!"

"You heard the priest, KISS!" Alex shouted from the crowd. 

I looked over at Ranboo, whose eyes held so many emotions. 'Confusion, worry, and... desire? no that can't be right.'

Tommy ran up on the deck and shoved Ranboo from behind and towards me. He must've not realized how hard he pushed, because Ranboo stumbled forward and accidentally fell into my arms. He looked up awkwardly, moved away from me, and apologized a lot. 

"Hey it's ok bossman, Tommy's the one who should be apologizing to you." I told Ranboo, but looked directly at Tommy at the last bit.

"Chill out Tubs, jeez," Tommy then muttered "was hoping you guys would kiss though.." His voice got back up to a normal volume. "Ok Ranboo, I'm sorry for helping your relationship with Tubbo," he said winking at us.

 "GET BACK HERE TOM!" I screamed while chasing him around the backyard. "NEVERRR!!"

Wilbur POV

While Tubbo was chasing Tommy around, I walked up to Ranboo from behind. He was watching the chaotic mess that was the clingy duo. 

"So, what do you think of the friend group?" I asked him, startling him a bit.

"Oh uh well, you seem pretty chill, Alex is funny, Tommy's.. chaotic but fun, and Tubbo is- well he- uh- he's awesome." Ranboo blurted out the last part, still looking at Tubbo. "Better than my old friends in America. A lot more fun," He smiled.

"Mhm," I replied. "I'm glad your having fun with us!" I paused, then leaned over to whisper in his ear. "If you need any help getting with Tubs for real, we got your back~" Ranboo flushed. 

Quackity had joined the chase now, trying to get Tubbo to continue the wedding. 

"GET BACK HERE TUBBO YOU NEED TO KISS RANBOO, REMEMBER"

"I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING, BITCH," He said pointing his middle finger at Alex behind him. 

We all laughed and I looked over at Ranboo. He was smiling really wide and watched Tubbo. 

'oh my god he's definitely  in love with Tubs'

Time skip to 6:24

"Ughhhh I'm so hungryyyyy," Tommy complained. "Could we order pizza pleaseeeee..."

We had been running around and screaming for a couple hours, and everyone was exhausted. 

"Yeah sure, where from?" Alex asked taking out his phone. "John's Pizza," Tubbo suggested. "Their pizza is really good." 

"Alright, what kind," Alex asked, obviously bored. "Pineapple!" Ranboo said perking up. "Ew no pineapple on pizza is gross," I over exaggerated. 

"WHAT! How so." 

"The pineapples get all warm and pineapple juice is all over the cheese. Lets just get pepperoni."

"THAT'S THE BEST PART ABOUT IT THOUGH."

"I think pineapple is great on pizza, personally," Tubbo said, joining the argument. "Oh of course you're on Ranboo's team, you simp. Meanwhile I am on Wilburs team. Pineapple pizza is just, euh," Alex interfered. 

We kept on arguing on the topic for a while after that. At first, Tommy really enjoyed the drama, but after a while he got bored and decided to stop the fight. 

"Guys stop fighting. It doesn't matter if pineapple is good on pizza or not, we just need to eat food right now. Big Q, order 1 pineapple pizza and 1 pepperoni pizza and lets be done with it." Tommy said, clearly annoyed on how long the argument was going on.

Alex scoffed, but dialed the pizza place anyway. "Hi can I order some pizza for delivery?" ... "Great, I would like 1 pineapple pizza and 1 pepperoni pizza please." ... Alright my address is **************" he got off the phone and looked to the rest of us. "They are going to send a delivery person over in about 15 minutes, what should we do until then?"

"UNO" Tubbo shouted. 

"Rock paper scissors championship!" Tommy said.

"oOo yeah lets do that!" Ranboo joined in. 

Me and Alex would play against each other, 3/5, while Ranboo would play against Tom. Since the group was an uneven number, Tubbo had to sit out. Which turned out to be a good thing because he got the pizza when it came. 

I won the first 2 rounds, then Alex won 1. I won in the end, obviously, and Alex was pissed. I ignored him, however, and went over to Tommy. He had won against Ranboo a while ago, and they were just waiting for us to be done. "Took you long enough, Mr. Soup," Tommy joked. I smiled at the nickname, not because I liked it, I was just glad to have friends like Tom. "You're on Timmy ain't it," I replied back. 

We tied up on the first 4, 2-2, and anticipation was lingering in the air. Just as we were about to start the final round, the doorbell rang and Tubbo got up to get the pizza. 

We paused the game, Tommy groaning, being salty about stopping. I watched tubbo go to the front door for the pizza. His face went from boredom, to surprise, to sadness and disgust. 

-------

HELLO READER

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER WHERE U FIND OUT WHO'S AT THE DOOR (THIS SOUNDS LIKE AN AD FOR A SHOW LMAO)

ANYWAY PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, DRINK WATER AND EAT FOOD.

BYE BYE!

words: 1083