11

so i made a design for tommy in this, currently working on the other characters but ya here it is 

(edit, everyones complimenting the art and im just here in the future like "it looks terrible and my art is way better now, but ok lmao")

---------------

Wilbur POV

I woke up to the sun in my eyes and an alarm going off. I reached over to turn it off, but instead fell off the bed. I opened my eyes to realize I wasn't in my room. Looking around, I remembered I was at a hotel. The Legoland hotel to be specific. I quickly stood up. Then I walked over to Alex's bed and shook him awake. 

Alex pulled his pillow over his face. "hnngggg... I don't wanna go to school...... " His words were dragged out and muffled. I loomed over him. "Wake up bitch and get breakfast with me." 

He took the pillow off his face and looked up at me annoyed. "If it's a weekend, let me sleep in or I'll snap your neck." He threatened.

"Ok ok! Jeez," I stepped back and put my hands up defensively. 'let's try the others.' I thought and walked out of the hotel room. 

I used the backup card Tommy had given me in case of emergencies to get into their room. I crept in silently wanting to surprise them. I walked in the room and looked at the sleeping boys. Tommy was sleeping in a weird position, his mouth slightly open. The bed sheets looked as if he had kicked them off during the night, and with one arm he was hugging a pillow to his side. It was pretty funny actually. I then glanced over to the other bed. Tubbo was sleeping with his knees bent forward and his body facing the wall, and Ranboo was- uh he had his arms wrapped around Tubbo's body and his head resting on Tubbo's shoulder. They were both fast asleep.

It was adorable, but soon to be ruined. 

"WAKE UP IDIOTS!" I yelled. Tommy sat up quickly looking panicked, but when he saw me smiling, he glared at me. At the same time, Ranboo sat up as well, his face dusted with a pink shade. Meanwhile Tubbo just put his pillow over his ears and tried to go back to sleep. 

"WHAT THE FUCK WIL!"  Tommy shouted, but quickly lowered his voice remembering this was a hotel. "I was having the best dream!"

"Well sucks to suck. I'm hungry and not gonna eat alone. I'll look pathetic," I retorted. "What about Alex?" Ranboo questioned. "Well, he threatened to snap my neck. Now get Tubbo up so we can go." I answered and opened the door again. 

I was waiting in the hallway for about 10 minutes before they all came out, Tubbo looking immensely tired. "You good Tubs?" I asked the brunette. 

"Yeah let's just get breakfast." He answered sleepily. "Alright, whatever you say."

Time skip to Monday night cuz im lazy af 

Tubbo POV

Tommy's mum pulled up in her car and we got in and put our stuff in the back. It has been a tiring 3 days. That Liz bitch, obsessing over Ranboo, generally walking a lot, it was exhausting. 

Me and Ranboo sat in the back in the car while Tommy joked with Alex and Wil about who knows what. I wasn't really paying attention. I stared out the window, lost in thought. 

'I think I actually have a chance with Ranboo. I mean, I would love to be his boyfriend, and he has shown some signs... They can't all be platonic. I'm not going to talk to him about it yet, however. I'm not entirely sure he even likes me. best not to jump to conclusions. I'll tell him eventually... its just not the right time yet'

Just then, I felt a weight on my shoulder. I turned my head to see Ranboo resting his head there. I smiled. 

'perfect timing, boo'

A few minutes later, I felt myself drifting off to sleep. 

"hey ranboo i have something to tell you!"
 "what is it tubs?"
"i really like you, will you be my boyfriend?"
 he looks at me in disgust
 "EW NO" he yelled at me. "IM NOT GONNA BE YOUR BOYFRIEND YOUR SO UGLY! THE ONLY REASON I WAS YOUR FRIEND WAS BECAUSE I PITIED YOU! YOU SUCK NO WAY IM GONNA DATE YOU ARE YOU CRAZY???"
my nose stings and tears spill out and onto my favorite shirt
"YOUR SO PATHETIC I CANT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT I LIKED YOU!" ranboo cackled. "TOMMY GET OVER HERE!" tommy ran into the room.
"THIS IDIOT THOUGHT I WOULD BE HIS BOYFRIEND!" "WAIT REALLY? BAHAHAHAHA YOU DUMBASS! NO ONE LIKES YOU!" tommy laughed at me with ranboo.
 alex and wilbur suddenly came in and laughed at me too. I felt so pathetic. so ridiculed, so stupid. 
they all became so big and tall, and it was like they were laughing at a dead bird on the pavement- me

I woke up suddenly to someone shaking me. It was Ranboo. "R-Ranboo?" I said shakily, soon realizing actual tears were falling from my eyes. "Tubbo! Are you ok??? You just started shaking and crying in your sleep, I assumed you had a nightmare," Ranboo asked, concern and care laced in his voice. I nodded slowly. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" 

I nodded again.

"Go ahead. I'm listening."

"Y-you guys a-and my s-sister were laughing at m-me and saying you w-were only friends with me b-because you p-pity me.." I choked out, more tears threatening to fall. "A-and that I was p-pathetic..."

"Oh Tubbo..." 'Was that disappointment in his voice? Hes disappointed in me. I messed up. I-'

My bad thoughts were cut off by Ranboo hugging me tightly. "I'm your friend because I think your amazing. And I will never stop being your friend," He whispered into my ear. My heart fluttered and I hugged him back, gripping his shirt and digging my head into the crook of his neck. 

I felt at home.

---------------

HEY READERS!
the last line was cheesy ik, but i needed to end it nicely. kind of a filler chapter, gonna have more plot in the next one (hopefully) 

please care for yourself, u deserve love and to be healthy

bye bye friends!

words: 1036