12

Tw: angst, bullying, violence, screaming. 

Tommy POV

While on the drive home, I heard Tubbo crying behind me. 'It seems like Ranboo's calming him down, 'll ask about it later. Let them have their moment

20 minutes later, I positioned my body so I could see what was happening in the seats behind me. Ranboo was scrolling on his phone while Tubbo was side-hugging him, appearing to be asleep. I leaned over to Ranboo and whispered to him. 

"Hey what happened with Tubbo earlier? I heard him crying."

"He had a nightmare. I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you what about or not." He whispered back. "Oh that makes sense." I replied and glanced at the time; 8:34pm. "I'm kind of tired too, I'm gonna sleep the rest of the car ride. Goodnight Ranboob." "Goodnight Toms."

Time skip to the next day at school aka tuesday

Lunch had just finished up and me and Tubbo were walking over to our next class: History. I wasn't a top student in history, but I knew a lot about wars. The French Revolution in particular I knew everything about. 

Walking into the classroom, I noticed something was off. Everyone seemed nervous and some were shuffling through papers.  'Thats weird' I thought and looked over to Tubbo. He appeared to be just as confused about what was happening. But there wasn't much time after we sat down that we found out. 

"Alright class!" Mr. Manifold said, a tint of annoyance in his tone. "We will be taking the test today! I hope you all studied and payed attention!" He glanced at me when he mentioned paying attention. I rolled my eyes even though I was kind of worried about the test. I don't even try in this class, I just zone out and hope my knowledge of wars is enough. 

I received the test and a wave of relief swept over me. It was about the French Revolution. What are the odds? 

I had finished early and was confident with my answers. I noticed Mr. Manifold being irritated that I was so calm. I smiled mischievously and ripped off a corner piece of my paper. 'you should confess to Ranboo soon' I wrote on it and passed it over to Tubbo who had also finished.

His face flushed and he shook his head, staring at me dead in the eyes. I nodded at him, still keeping eye contact. Whatever we were doing kept on going until the bell rang and we got up to go to our next class. 

But as we were walking in the halls, we saw something horrific. Ranboo was pushed up against a locker, and none other than Julian was ganging up on him, along with some other boys. I could see the pure terror in Ranboo's eyes as he was being bullied. His body and face were littered with bruises and cuts and his hair was messed up and battered. 

'THIS MOTHER FUCKING BITCH! FIRST HE MANIPULATES TUBBO, BREAKS HIS HEART, AND NOW IS BULLYING HIS SOON TO BE BOYFRIEND??? HE'S ASKING FOR FUCKING DEATH'

I ran over to them and stood in front of Ranboo, facing Julian. I gave him the death glare.  "Get the fuck away from my best friend." I deadpanned. "How about no! What are you gonna do about it dumbass. Cry to your mum?" Julian laughed and looked over to his friends for them to join in. They laughed as well, but I could tell it was forced and nervous. But Julian being Julian, completely ignored this and punched me in the nose. Putting my hand on my face, I realized my nose was bleeding. 

"fuck.." I muttered under my breath. I tilted my head back up to face Julian, an evil grin plastered onto his ugly face. 

"you're sick." 

"Whatever you say skinny boy."

My breath hitched. I felt tears start to roll down my cheeks. Backing up away from Julian, I accidentally bumped into Ranboo, who hugged me. 

"Would you look at that! THE TOM SIMONS, IS CRYING EVERYONE! HAH!" He yelled out to the hallway. I moved closer to Ranboo, more tears coming out. 'please be a nightmare, wake up wake up wake up WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP' I yelled at myself through my thoughts and just cried harder. 

Suddenly, Julian was pulled back by someone and thrown on the floor. "Julian, was it? You're  expelled." 

I moved around to see who it was. "Phil!" I hugged him tightly. "Hey bud." Phil was the principal of the school and a family friend of mine. 

I stepped back and watched as Julian, looking really confused and mad, ran off to class, along with his friends. I glanced over to Ranboo, who was still really beat up and crying slightly. Tubbo ran over to him and hugged him really tightly. I noticed Ranboo's face heating up and the awkwardly happy smile on his face. 

"Tubbo, Ranboo needs to go to the nurse's office." I say and Tubbo hesitantly moves away from him. "I don't know where the nurse's office is, actually." Ranboo rubbed the back of his neck. "I'll show you where it is bossman!" Tubbo chirped. 

'How does he switch moods so fast-'

Tubbo and Ranboo walked away in the direction of the nurse's office and I walked to my next class. 

When I got in the class, the teacher yelled at me for being late. "Sorry Mrs., my friend got hurt and I had to help him," I explained to her. I knew she didn't believe me, but I had the principal on my side. (*washington on your side starts playing*) I sat down and she continued her class. I know I shouldn't have, but I just zoned out. 

I must've put myself in autopilot because the next thing I know I'm at home. I put on my Hamilton soundtrack and started doing my homework. 

6 minutes of struggling later, I got a text from Tubbo. 

Tubs 🐝

TOMMY
I NEED HELP
PLS

what do u need help with
homework?

NO
RANBOO
HE JUST KISSED MY CHEEK
WHAT DO I DO

R U AT HIS HOUSE???? ALSO WHY DIDNT U INVITE ME >:( /J

TOMS THATS NOT IMPORTANT RN 

IK JUST WANTED TO MESS WITH U
ALSO THATS AMAZING!! 
CONFESS TO HIM BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
Read 9:04

TUBSSSSS
DID SOMETHING HAPPEN???
TUBBO
Delivered 9:13

----------

Heyooo

soooo another cliffhanger (yk i love em)very intense chapter

pls take care of yourself, u deserve love and to be healthy

buh bye

words: 1063