Tubbo POV

After the whole Julian ordeal, Ranboo had agreed to let me sleep over at his house. Friday night was always the best. 

As we were walking to his house, me and Ranboo were talking and laughing. I was glad he was feeling better. I needed to make him know how much I love him. 

Ranboo opened the door to his home and moved aside for me. I've never been to his house before then, and I had to admit, it was quite nice. Despite being an average suburban home, it was aesthetically pleasing. It wasn't all modern or anything, it was nice warm colors with oak wood accents. I audibly gasped once we entered his room, however. 

The walls were covered in posters of bands and beautifully taken pictures. I walked up to one of the photos and pointed at it. "Did you take this? It's really good," I asked, turning my head to face Ranboo. He rubbed the back of his neck and laughed a little. "Yeah I did, photography has kind of been a side hobbie for a while."

 "Thats super cool! Do you have a special camera or anything?"

"Not yet, I'm saving up for a polaroid camera though. I'm just using my phone camera right now."

Ranboo kept talking about his interests in photography as I just watched him in admiration. Julian couldn't be more wrong about him. 

His dad eventually called us down for dinner. Me and Ranboo just took the plates upstairs though. We could talk more. 

Ranboo's dad made tacos, and they were the best thing ever. The meat was perfectly seasoned, the cheese was just right, and everything just tasted amazing together. 

After we had finished, Ranboo took the dishes downstairs and I scrolled on my phone for a while. Once he came back, I got an idea for what to do next. 

"Do you have an uno deck?" 

mmmm another timeskip

"UNO!" I yelled while laughing like a maniac. 

"Uh oh. Ummm.. I change the color to green then!" Ranboo exclaimed and placed down a wild card.

'You fool you have fallen right into my trap'

I shoved the green 7 onto the card pile. "HAH! I WIN!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, bouncing on the floor slightly. Ranboo sighed in defeat and I just continued laughing. A moment later, Ranboo's mum poked her head through the door and told us to keep it down. 

"Okay, sorry Mrs. [REDACTED]" I apologized nervously. She nodded her head and left. 

I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding. "Ranboo your mum's kinda scary." He just giggled his cute little giggle in response. My smile took up about my entire lower half of face, my cheeks tinged slightly pink. 

'That's the good thing about being close with Ranboo; the more he does cute or flirty stuff, the less you got flustered over time. But I guess that's different for everyone.'

"Earth to Tubbo, hello??" Ranboo was waving a hand in front of my eyes. "Yeah? Sorry I got lost in thought I guess." 

"It's ok. Also I was wondering if you wanted to watch Thor Ragnarok with me?" 

"YES! That's the best movie of all time!"

Ranboo laughed again. "Alright, let me get my laptop set up." 

I got under the covers of Ranboo's bed as he worked on the movie. "Can you make some popcorn pleaseeeee? I'm too comfy..." I whined and Ranboo sighed. "Your lucky I'm nice. Otherwise I would make you get up."

"hehe simp.." I muttered as he walked out. Unfortunately he heard it and turned back around. "I'm not a simp, do you want the popcorn or not."

"No I want the popcorn please," I begged and sat up. "Then don't call me a simp."

 "Fine. Your not a simp." 

"Good," He grinned and left the room. 

3 minutes later, Ranboo came back with a bowl of popcorn. "Here ya go Tubbs," He said, handing me the bowl. He then went over to his desk and grabbed his laptop, climbing into his bed and placing it on his legs. "This feels familiar," I joked and Ranboo agreed. 

Half way through the movie, Me and Ranboo had already finished the popcorn. I placed the bowl on his bedside table, and snuggled up to him. He was quite warm. I feel asleep almost immediately. 

Ranboo POV

Tubbo had fallen asleep on me half way through the movie. I finished watching it and tried to put the laptop away without waking the beautiful boy up, but he shifted around once I had put it on the table. I figured now was a good time. 

I gently shook Tubbo awake. He looked up at me, obviously not fully awake. I got lost in his eyes for a minute or two. "What is it Ranboo?" He asked groggily, snapping me back to reality. "Oh yeah sorry."

The brunette raised an eyebrow, signalling for me to continue. "Tubbo there's something I have been wanting to ask for a while." He didn't react, so I continued. "Do you um.."

"Do you want to be my boyfriend.?" 

Tubbo just stared at me blankly, completely silent. I was getting a bit scared he would reject me. 

"Of course I want to be your boyfriend, idiot," He finally responded and dug his head back into my side. My face turned a deep red. 

'Tubbo's my boyfriend now! Is this a dream? It certainly feels like one. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'

I glanced down at my boyfriend who was fast asleep again. I sighed and drifted off to sleep myself. 

'I'll never regret moving here'

---------------------

hello!

that was the end of the book, I hope you liked it! i certainly had fun writing it. 

I want to write some more dream smp/mcyt stuff, so if you have any suggestions, i will gladly take them. 

I would like to thank the people who were here from the beginning, for sticking around and just generally being cool.

you know the drill, take care of yourself. you deserve it. may it be mental, physical, or emotional. 

it was nice to meet you all, bye bye :)

words: 1012