Tommy POV

Me and Alex talked about chilling out with shipping Ranboo and Tubbo. Which I agreed on, mostly because I didn't want to fuck it up for them, and just a little because I didn't want Ranboo to steal my best friend completely. At least not yet. 

It was finally the day where we meet up and go to LegoLand. My mum had agreed to drive us there and back, but she wasn't gonna stay there of course. We were going to be staying at a hotel over the weekend, and all our parents had given us money to spend at the parks. 

2 rooms were booked beforehand, each with 2 beds, a bathroom, and mini kitchen. The average hotel room, except Lego themed. The first room was gonna be for Alex and Wilbur, and the second one for me, Tubbo and Ranboo. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my mum yelling at me to come downstairs. I quickly grabbed my suitcase I had pre-packed, along with my phone and a water bottle filled with coke.

I checked the time on my phone.

8:27

The plan was, my friends were going to meet me at a park at 8:40. My mum would drive us to the hotel, drop us off, then come back monday night to pick us back up. 

Me and her jumped in the car and sped off to the park. She had put on some music, so as we were driving, I was jamming to the songs while staring out the window. My parents' car was a dark blue minivan, with black interior and 7 seats, so everyone could have their own seat. 

When we pulled up to the park, I hopped out and looked around for the others. I saw Ranboo first, who was talking with Wilbur. Walking over to them, I remembered how tall they are. 

"Hey guys!" I said cheerfully.

"Hey Tommy," Wil replied. 

"We should probably find Tubbo and Alex so we can go soon" I suggested and Ranboo nodded. We walked around the park for a while and eventually found the other two. "Alright get in the car so we can go now." My mum said, slightly irritated she had to sit in the car for a while. Tubbo and Ranboo sat in the 2 very back seats, Tubbo with the window seat and Ranboo sitting right next to him. Meanwhile in the middle row, I got the window seat parallel to Tubbo's, Wil was in the middle, and Alex on the right window seat. 

Since the hotel was about 2 hours away, we had a lot of time to spear. Wil had put on his friend Dream's music (mr notfound earlier was gogy's dad btw) and we yelled the lyrics; Tubbo being the loudest. After 30 minutes of making fun of Dream's music, we all kind of chilled out for an hour. Tubbo, Ranboo and Alex were asleep, while me and Wil zoned out. 

It was quite calming. Watching the landscape fly by your window, counting all the trees, red cars, etc. I was also thinking about a lot of stuff. Nothing in particular, but a lot of little trains of thought. Once I went from thinking about my grades to planning how to get a girlfriend. Those kinds of trains of thought. 

Before I knew it, we had arrived at the hotel. 

(Heres what it looks like. i dont think theres one like it in the uk since i dont live there, but this is what the one near me looks like and i think its cool) 

 i dont think theres one like it in the uk since i dont live there, but this is what the one near me looks like and i think its cool) 

I stared at it in awe for a few minutes before my mum ushered us inside. We signed in and went up to our rooms. 

Luckily, the rooms were right next to each other. 

I unlocked the door to the room I was staying in and plopped my bags on one of the beds. "THIS ONES MINE!" I yelled over to Tubbo, who was standing in the doorway. He then ran over and put his stuff on the other. "This ones mine then!" Ranboo came over to us after grabbing his suitcase from the car. "Where am I supposed to sleep then? On the floor??" He asked unimpressed and a bit if disappointment in his voice. Not the bad kind though, the kind that friends do to each other as a joke, the kind you shouldn't take seriously. 

"Yes. Get comfy," I replied jokingly while pointing to the carpet. 

He laughed then asked "No but seriously, where do I sleep?"

"With Tubbo." I said with no hesitation. "Oh stop looking at me like that. It's big enough for you guys not to get too close."

There was silence then Tubbo finally spoke. "I-it's fine if you are ok with it Ranboo.." He mumbled nervously. "Ye-yeah ok."

They were so awkward it was killing me.  

"ALRIGHT! Now that we have the bed situation figured out, lets go to the actual park! We only have 3 days," I jumped in before it could get more uncomfortable. 

"Yeah your right," Ranboo agreed and walked out the door.  "I'm gonna get Wilbur and Alex to see if they are ready to go." 

Tubbo then turned to me. "What was that about!?!" He interrogated, referring to me making him and Ranboo share a bed. 

"Its for your own good Tubs. Neither of you guys are gonna make the first move, so I'm giving you a little push."

A few minutes later, the others came in the room and we went out to the entry. There was a giant sign that read 'LEGOLAND.' We passed through security smoothly and walked over to the first ride we saw. It was a cruise ride around a small body of water with little Lego builds on the sides and a tour guide to tell you what your looking at. The ride was filled with camera clicks, terrible puns, and amazing Lego landmarks and builds. There was even a complex miniature Eiffel Tower! 

'These Lego builders are really good! it would be really fun to work as one someday.'

After we got off the boat, Alex suggested buying some Lego's since there was a store right outside the exit. "I'M GONNA BUY LEGO GUMMIES!!" Tubbo yelled and ran in the store with Alex. 

Me and Ranboo laughed, while Wil just walked with us and smiled. "Tubbo's so chaotic at times." Ranboo observed. I looked over to him, who was now talking to Alex about which Lego set to buy. "Yeah, hah! That's why he's my best friend!" I smiled. 

We walked into the store and Ranboo stopped abruptly. I turned around me confused. His face was white and his eyes, who were staring somewhere behind me, were filled with fear and uncomfortableness. 

I swerved back around to see who he was looking at. It was some fake-looking blonde girl with her fake-looking friends. I didn't know who it was, but I glared at her. 'If anyone makes my friends uncomfy, I will despise them until the day I die.'

I would soon find many more reasons to despise her soon.

------------

Hello!

i had actual motivation today, so here is the legoland chapter (finally) theres ofc gonna be more of these, and ima get into the real angst hopefully in the next one. ik im kinda going off the topic of school n stuff but i think this is more interesting, and more fun to write than just school

i have some more motivation left, should i do a double upload????

anyway please take care of yourself and enjoy ur day/night/whatever time it is for you

byeeee

words: 1281